Profile for Mistlegigg > Reviews

Content by Mistlegigg

Mistlegigg (UK)

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm just disappointed that the body of the ear phones is made ..., 27 Aug. 2014
They're OK, I'm just disappointed that the body of the ear phones is made from metal, not plastic, so they are very cold in my ears. If I had known this, I wouldn't have bought them. I've gone back to using the old plastic ones I bought them to replace, so for me they have been a waste of money. Service was satisfactory.

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, a bit short on details, 26 Oct. 2013
Lots of things I wanted to make in this one, the photos on Search Inside were great for helping me make my choice. I've made the Craft caddy for my mum's birthday, and found that more detail was needed in the written instructions. The photos are nice and clear, but for instance, the pockets are made with a little pleat in the centre of each piece of fabric. It would have been good to know that by the time you've sewn the side seams together, the pleat that you carefully placed in the middle of the pocket will actually be a good centimetre to the left because you've used up some of the fabric sewing the seam. Perhaps I should have been able to predict this, but I have only been sewing for a couple of years and I simply followed the instructions.
So it's a bit ambiguous in places, but I'm still going to make some of the other items- just with my notes written all over it as I go so I won't make mistakes again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2014 10:53 PM BST

Sticky labels - great as gift tags, jam labels or envelope seals
Sticky labels - great as gift tags, jam labels or envelope seals

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 10 May 2013
Loved by the little girl I bought them for. I really fancy a book of them myself now. Put them on my wish list.