Profile for Azalea > Reviews

Content by Azalea

Azalea "Azalea" (England)

KitSound Infinity X Solar Powered Portable Speaker for iPod, iPhone 3G/3GS/4 - Black
Price: 33.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Impressed initially but didn't last long, 7 Aug 2013
I bought this speaker over two years ago and was happy with its solar charging aspect as I holiday abroad with no electricity each year, BUT it didn't last for more than two holidays. It's just dead now no matter what I do, tried the cables on other items etc.., shame they dont make it so you can open it and replace the batteries. Waste of a potentially good product as the sound was fine.

Town & Country Size 5/ EU 38 Premium Wellington Boots - Raspberry
Town & Country Size 5/ EU 38 Premium Wellington Boots - Raspberry
Offered by Red House Direct
Price: 34.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 April 2013
I only paid 20 for mine online and was happy with them but after only a year of occasional use they've split right across the ankle area, rubber perished. Thankfully I didn't pay full price as they are simply not good enough, nor are the much more expensive and more fashionable famous originals that I was told are made in the same factory!

A Wild Herb Soup: The Life of a French Countrywoman
A Wild Herb Soup: The Life of a French Countrywoman
by Emilie Carles

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable insight into country life at that time, amazing woman, 24 Nov 2012
Its been a while since I read this but I'm keeping my hardback copy, whereas I normally pass books on, that should indicate the esteem with which I hold this real life story of an amazing woman living in a time where life was very hard. Her resilience and determination to survive and inspire others is worth absorbing into your psyche, cannot recommend enough.

Nu Med
Nu Med
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling!, 23 Oct 2007
This review is from: Nu Med (Audio CD)
This album tickles every one of my musical tastebuds...
Having found it by 'surfing' around Amazon and listening to soundbytes from all and sundry I am delighted.

Humourous, skilled, original and inspiring.