Profile for J > Reviews

Natural Mossing Twine Jute Perfect for Floristry and Gardening
Natural Mossing Twine Jute Perfect for Floristry and Gardening
Offered by Gem Supplies UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Dec. 2014
Expected it to be a little thicker, however was only using it to decorate Christmas presents with and still looks great!
Plenty of twine on the roll.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by ENTITY-Trade Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Works perfectly. Had it about a year or so now and has never failed me!

Lighting EVER CREE LED Torches, Super Bright, Adjustable Focus
Lighting EVER CREE LED Torches, Super Bright, Adjustable Focus
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright!, 11 Dec. 2014
This torch is great - extremely bright and can see very far with it. Do not shine it towards anyone!!

WESTFORD MILL COTTON STUFF BAG, 5 SIZES, 1-38 LITRES
WESTFORD MILL COTTON STUFF BAG, 5 SIZES, 1-38 LITRES
Offered by NGWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as laundry bag, 11 Dec. 2014
Perfect use for laundry bag when abroad - purchased the large one.

Sistema Davina Bottle, 700ml, Aqua
Sistema Davina Bottle, 700ml, Aqua

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Dec. 2014
Good water bottle and never leaks - however the water does come out very slow. Like the grip on it.

Ex-Pro® [3 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Flat) Converts - USA/Canada/Australian to UK 3 Pin / EU 2 Pin Socket [WHITE]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 11 Dec. 2014
Used these for four months in America and they worked perfectly each time. Bag was handy to keep them all together.

Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals in Platinum Finish
Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals in Platinum Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 11 Dec. 2014
Beautiful bracelet that comes in a plain navy box. Didn't expect it to be so lovely - crystals extremely sparkly.

Secret Diary of a Camp Counselor
Secret Diary of a Camp Counselor

5.0 out of 5 stars Really recommend this book!, 4 Jun. 2012
I'm not actually planning on being a 'camp counselor' for a while yet, but I wanted to read this book to see if I would actually enjoy the job.
I love the way it is in diary form and is an actual account from Lucy's time there.
I bought it at about 11pm last night and only put it down at 3am to get some sleep. Between that time I had some genuine LOLs and produced so many tears I actually had to put it down for 10 minutes to pull myself together. Then I finished it at around 12pm this afternoon, it was just so addictive. It's full of so many shocks and laughs and genuinely some really interesting things about what goes on at camp.
Actually might read it again I enjoyed it so much. You actually feel like you're there with her and the book gives you an account of how you will actually be spending your days at camp.
I think I would have actually given this 4.5 stars, I think it is a bit on the expensive side and I would have liked an account or small chapter at the end of the book on what Lucy thought about everything she did, did she keep in touch with everyone, what her travelling afterwards was like, etc.
On the whole though, this has definitely made my mind up that I want to go when I have got the money!
Definitely read if you are going to be a camp counselor.

A Home For Christmas (The Angel Ridge Series)
A Home For Christmas (The Angel Ridge Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent free read., 30 Dec. 2011
I downloaded this book a month or so ago when it was free and I have only just got round to reading it.
I found the book quite gripping, I did want to know what was going to happen next, but I just found it so unrealistic. I actually found myself at parts going "Oh Jeeeesus", I have just never known a character of a woman be so ridiculous.
The ending was also extremely rushed and there were just parts of the book I found myself skimming through, there was no need for some parts of the story. & I found the character of the uncle just wasn't described very well and he was the third main character.
It is a quite a good book if you like a good romance story, but only a good read if you don't pay anything. I'd have been extremely annoyed if I paid for it.

New Kindle Purple SD Folio Case Cover Pouch , All - New Latest Generation 2011 Release Amazon Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi, from G-HUB
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for a better case!, 28 Dec. 2011
This case is fabulous, I absolutely love it!
The colour is gorgeous, it's not an 'in your face' purple, which I was worried about. It feels great too, it doesn't have that horrible feel to it like some faux leather products do.
No loose stitching, holds Kindle in place well and keeps it perfectly protected, it is a little padded so will protect from small falls.
The free light is fab, do not know why people are complaining that it is bulky, it is perfectly fine. It was a free product, it's not going to be £20 quality some expect.
I was worried about the flap bit getting in the way, but you can fold the case back on itself and clip it together.
So happy I got this case, I was no where near going to pay £50 for the actual Kindle one!
May buy it in another colour too.
(I have added some pictures)
Comment Comment | Permalink