Profile for A. High > Reviews

Content by A. High

A. High (Northwood UK)

Page: 1 | 2
LOVE MY CASE / Apple iPhone 4S / 4 / White & Black Polka Dot Wallet Case with Magnetic Detachable Hard case / NEW
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant phone case, 25 Sept. 2013
I read all the other reviews and was not disappointed when my case arrived. I love it. As with the other reviews, it does cast a shadow when you use the flash function on the camera but other than this it is excellent.
I love the fact it comes out of the wallet part but is still protected. It goes straight into my dock unlike my previous wallet case which I had to keep taking out.
Lovely fun colour too. Highly recommend this phone case.

Now That's What I Call Disco
Now That's What I Call Disco

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cd, 25 Sept. 2013
Brilliant cd. I keep doing the housework whilst listening to this. Brings back happy memories and makes the time cleaning pass quicker!

Killer Queens
Killer Queens
by Rebecca Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Killer Queens (Paperback)
I hardly ever read but when I saw this book advertised in my in flight magazine and read that it was partly set where I'd had my honeymoon I just had to get it.
It's excellent and very well written.
Don't hesitate, buy this book.

Hollywood Costume
Hollywood Costume
by Deborah Nadoolman Landis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coffee Table Book, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hollywood Costume (Hardcover)
I went to see the Hollywood Costumes Exhibition at the V and A Museum twice as it was so wonderful.
This book accompanies the exhibition brilliantly. It shows behind the scenes which I found very interesting and the photography is amazing.
The feel and quality of this book are to a very high standard.
Am very pleased with my purchase.

The Great British Tuck Shop
The Great British Tuck Shop
by Steve Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous!, 24 Jan. 2013
Bought this book for my husband and he loves it!
So well written and the photos bring back so many memories.
This should be on everyone's book shelf.
Buy it and enjoy!

New High Quality Purple Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 4 4s 4 s with Card Holder + Screen Protector
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Phone Case, 1 Oct. 2012
This case is excellent. It's a beautiful bright purple colour and the iphone fits perfectly into it. It is completely protected and the most useful thing is that you don't have to take your phone out of its case to take photographs like my previous case. Really good value for money. I can highly recommend this phone case.

Wella Professional Colour Fresh Dark Brown Violet Intensive 3/66 75ml
Wella Professional Colour Fresh Dark Brown Violet Intensive 3/66 75ml
Offered by CosmeticsQueenuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 1 Oct. 2012
My hairdresser recommended this product to me to refresh my colour in between visits to the salon. It really brightened my colour up. Am extremely happy with this product.

Pink Polka Dot Stylish Flip Case Cover Fits iPhone 4 & 4s + Includes Screen Protector
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jun. 2012
This is a perfect fun case for the iPhone 4s. Fits perfectly and the free screen protector is of really good quality.
Perfect sellers too.

JAMMYLIZARD White Leather Wallet Flip Case & Film for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S
JAMMYLIZARD White Leather Wallet Flip Case & Film for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 28 May 2012
After reading many reviews for different Iphone 4s wallets I decided to buy this one and I am extremely happy with it. The phone fits perfectly and it is doing a brilliant job of protecting it. It is very easy to still use the phone when it is in it's case and it definitely makes it easier to hold under your chin if you are multi tasking.
It can clip back under itself to make it easier to type texts.
The only negative I can think of is that you have to take it out of the wallet if you want to take a photograph as otherwise it has a white haze around it. I think you will find this with most cases of this variety as my friend has a red case and her photos were coming out with a red haze around them.
On the whole an absolutely brilliant case for the Iphone 4s.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Mar. 2012
This case is perfect for the new Kindle. Several people who have bought more expensive cases prefer mine. The leather is of very high quality and the colour is gorgeous. It protects the Kindle perfectly and it is very lightweight so doesn't make your handbag much heavier! After reading many reviews and seeing my friend's Kindle covers, this is by far the best one. Don't hesitate about buying this either in the black or this lovely purple.

Page: 1 | 2