Profile for fussy perfectionist > Reviews

Content by fussy perfecti...

fussy perfectionist (South coast, England)

VANTONA SUSANI - King Size Duvet Cover Set, Blue, Violet, Navy, Floral, Paisley, Contemporary
Offered by Vantona Home
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars returning buyer, 12 April 2014
This is the second Vantona duvet set I've bought as the colours, pattern and quality of the product are very good, previous duvet identical to this has been washed 4 times and not lost any of it's colour.

PURElite 3 in 1 Magnifying Lamp
PURElite 3 in 1 Magnifying Lamp
Offered by sewing-online
Price: 58.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fine detailed art and craft projects, 1 July 2013
This review is from: PURElite 3 in 1 Magnifying Lamp
This is perfect for keeping over my art projects for fine detailing, the light is an added bonus, I couldn't do without it.

Color Mixing Recipes: Mixing Recipes for More Than 450 Colour Combinations
Color Mixing Recipes: Mixing Recipes for More Than 450 Colour Combinations
by William F. Powell
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Make your own chart, 1 July 2013
I tried this to get a quick start to mixing colours, but unless you own the colours this book uses it's not exact enough, I'd bought 2 things to help me, in the end I made my own chart mixing each colour which though took an afternoon would have been quicker than ordering both the items I thought might help.

The Oil Paint Colour Wheel Book
The Oil Paint Colour Wheel Book
by John Barber
Price: 9.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Make your own colour chart with the colours you have, 1 July 2013
As a new oil paint thought this would give me a head start except I have 'the masters colours' and this wheel isn't as comprehensive as I thought, I would advice making your own basic chart and mix the colours you have, it's quicker than waiting on the post too.