ARRAY(0xaa32a6cc)

Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects
by Various
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars sewing book, 3 Feb 2012
This book came very quickly.
The book its self is a hard cover very good condition, Very easy to follow instuctions. Great fun for all ages

Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 17 Nov 2011
Loved this dvd great value for money, came on time and in very good condition. very pleased with it and it was a great gift for my fiance.

Nokia CA-101 Micro USB Data Cable
Nokia CA-101 Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by LEADS U NEED
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Nov 2011
This product came in no time at all. It works brilliantly with my Nokia 5800 xpressmusic.

Very pleased good value for money.

Sepulchre
Sepulchre
by Kate Mosse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Sepulchre (Hardcover)
This book came in no time and i am very pleased with it. It came in great condition. A brilliant read. I would recomend this book and Kate Mosse to any one.

Calorie Counter (Collins)
Calorie Counter (Collins)
by Collins Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy to own, 17 Nov 2011
Delivery on for this book was spot on the product is very handy to have, very informative.
As this book is small it fits in your handbag with ease. Great for those hard core dieters.

Snap Cards in Welsh
Snap Cards in Welsh
by Jo Litchfield
Edition: Cards
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Snap Cards in Welsh (Cards)
I ordered 2 packs of these flash cards one for my son the other for my nephew. Delivery was spot on and the card are excellent. Very pleased with them. Great presents as well.

SUTTONS SEEDS: Carrot F1 Purple Haze Seeds (180 seeds)
SUTTONS SEEDS: Carrot F1 Purple Haze Seeds (180 seeds)
Offered by Suttons
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister in law loved them, 17 Nov 2011
This was another gift for my sister in law for Christmas. She thought it was a fantastic idea. my little niece couldnt wait to see the perple carrots when they grow. Came in good condition

Eat Well, Lose Weight, While Breastfeeding: The Complete Nutrition Book for Nursing Mothers
by Eileen Behan
Price: 9.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for first time mums, 17 Nov 2011
I found this book very informative as i am a first time mother. The book came through very fast and in good condition.

Overall i am very pleased with this product.

Lindysyn Llwglyd Iawn, Y/Very Hungry Caterpillar, The
Lindysyn Llwglyd Iawn, Y/Very Hungry Caterpillar, The
by Eric Carle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not yet recieved this product, 17 Nov 2011
I am very disapointed as i am yet to receice my copy of this book. Has anyone else had this problem? I have been waiting since mid October and as far as im aware it hasn't even been dispatched yet.

Words, Colours and Shapes in Welsh / Geiriau, Lliwiau a Siapiau (Geiriau Cyntaf)
by Glyn & Gill Saunders-Jones
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars words,colour and shapes in welsh/hard cover, 17 Nov 2011
I am very pleased with this book. Delivery was fast and the book its self is wonderful. Me and my fiance can't wait to give it to our son for Christmas.

Very very pleased