Profile for Nigel > Reviews

Transcend 64GB Ultimate SDXC UHS Ultra High Speed Class 3 Memory Card
Transcend 64GB Ultimate SDXC UHS Ultra High Speed Class 3 Memory Card
Price: 28.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value!!, 4 Jun 2014
No issues - it performed adequately. I haven't been able to test it on 4k but I have tested its ability to capture 1080p at high data rates with no speed issues.

Joby GorillaPod Focus Tripod for Professional SLRs and Camcorders
Joby GorillaPod Focus Tripod for Professional SLRs and Camcorders
Offered by Perks
Price: 72.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Joby Gorillapod Focus GP8, 10 Dec 2011
Opened the package and I was pleasantly pleased with the Gorillapod. It is sturdy and flexible. I have used it with full size camcorder, DSLR and as a table mic stand. Very adjustable and strong. Pleased with this purchase. I also have the SLR Gorillapod but it is no way in comparison to the Joby Gorillapod Focus GP8 it is on a whole other level. You won't be dissapointed.

Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 8GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 4.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card, 30 Dec 2010
The Transcend 8GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card seems to be of good value. However, it did not perform to the speed of the Class 6 cards of other makes. When taking photographs it under performed as it took much longer for the pictures to be saved as apposed to my previously purchased class 6 cards. Although it has been sold as a class 10 it performs like a class 4. My previously purchased 8gb class 6 cards out performed it.

I will now use the card in my mp3 players as the performance is dissapointing. The price however is cheap but also reflects the low performance of this class 10 SDHC 8gb Transcend card.