Profile for Mario Andre Araujo > Reviews

Content by Mario Andre Araujo

Mario Andre Araujo "Mário André Araújo" (Lisbon, Portugal)

Tummy Tub (Clear)
Tummy Tub (Clear)
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy newborn!, 20 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Tummy Tub (Clear) (Baby Product)
My newborn is so happy inside the Tymmy Tub. It works to a point where she cries if you take her out :)

Bebecar Ipop Privé Pushchair (Pewter)
Bebecar Ipop Privé Pushchair (Pewter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, amazing customer service, 20 Oct. 2011
I have the previous version of this model. It's light, easy to fold/unfold, simple to clean/wash. It's a great product.

When it broke, I thought that should have invested in a cheaper product in the first place!!! However I decided to give a call to customer service... Notice the car has 3 years of intense usage.

To my surprise, they repaired it, free of any charge, no questions asked! This alone, would make me invest in Bebecar again.

This is why I decided to come back to amazon and write this review. Great brand, great customer service!

Modern-Tech Black Gel Skin/Case with Screen Protector for Apple iPad
Modern-Tech Black Gel Skin/Case with Screen Protector for Apple iPad
Offered by Modern-Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough until you can't find a better one., 9 Jun. 2010
I bought this because it was enough to protect the ipad. I will replace it with the Apple genuine case as soon as it becomes available.

HP Photosmart C4780 All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart C4780 All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to install, easy to use on PC and MAC, 20 Feb. 2010
I have a Windows PC and a Macbook. It took me about 30m to have it setup in both machines and it was all about following wizards.

The print quality is quite good for a home device.

The simple fact that you can print and scan over the air is worth the money.

Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware (Pragmatic Programmers)
Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware (Pragmatic Programmers)
by Andy Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading!, 12 Aug. 2009
This is a wonderful book!

I would definitely recommend this book to all of you that are responsible for coaching others. You'll learn how people learn, how your brain works, what reasoning traps you might fall into and lot more...

As someone said "with awareness comes responsability" and this book was indeed the source of many "Aha!" moments that helped me become aware.

Once again, great book!