Profile for peachy > Reviews

New Ceramic Hanging Heart - Truest happiness is friendships 2047
New Ceramic Hanging Heart - Truest happiness is friendships 2047
Offered by RSQO

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull, 1 Sept. 2013
bought for a special friend and very happy with product, I would buy this product again and again I love it.

Duracell Plus MN1604 Alkaline 9 V Battery - 2-Pack
Duracell Plus MN1604 Alkaline 9 V Battery - 2-Pack
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 1 Sept. 2013
what can you say about batteries!!! Duracell the best on the market and good product, also this was the best price I could get! happy:-)

Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack
Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL High Capacity Ink Cartridge Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 1 Sept. 2013
needed some new ink for my printer and the price was the best on the market and very happy with the product and service.

Red iPhone 4 4S Sports Strong ArmBand Padded Cover With Earphone Pocket For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie Phone With Your Arm - by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Sept. 2013
bought for my husband and he is very happy with the arm band, does a perfect job. what more can I say!

Twin Pack of 500ml Blue Raspberry and Strawberry Slush puppy Syrups
Twin Pack of 500ml Blue Raspberry and Strawberry Slush puppy Syrups
Offered by Source 4 me

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy colours, 1 Sept. 2013
bought to go with my girls slush makers, very happy with the taste and colours. just the same as the slush shop and my girls love them.

Willow Tree Friendship Figurine
Willow Tree Friendship Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars special friendship, 1 Sept. 2013
loved this, I already have one of these however I wanted to buy one for a friend and she loved it.

Pillow Pets Dream Lites - Pink Butterfly
Pillow Pets Dream Lites - Pink Butterfly
Offered by Creative Group

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lite show, 1 Sept. 2013
bought for my youngest daughters 6th birthday, she loves it. my eldest daughter is 9 and she also loves it, it lights the whole bedroom when its dark, yes it is small but I think its a perfect size for a childs bed and looks lovely in the bedroom.

Mueller Coloured Knee Strap - Black
Mueller Coloured Knee Strap - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars love it does what it says, 1 Sept. 2013
my husband loves his running and when his knee started playing up I was worried as we both do lots of running together. Having read lots of reviews I decided to try this knee strap, best thing I ever did my husband was struggling to run a few hundred yards without pain and limping home, however, this knee strap was a miracle cure! we are so impressed I can not believe something so simple and cheap could take the pain away, he runs 6 miles 3 times a week no problem and no pain. very happy, may not work for everyone but its worth a try for the price.

Dicon M300 Smoke Alarm.  General purpose. Ionisation. 9 volt battery powered
Dicon M300 Smoke Alarm. General purpose. Ionisation. 9 volt battery powered
Offered by Ideal Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Sept. 2013
very happy with product, abit small but does everything I want and very happy with service. I would defo recommend to anyone thinking of buying this product, great price.

Purple iPhone 4 4S Sports Strong ArmBand Padded Cover With Earphone Pocket For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie Phone With Your Arm - by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Sept. 2013
love this running armband, I ordered one for my husband and loved it so bought myself one as we both run 3-4 times a week and no bad points, fits perfect and great price.

Page: 1 | 2