Profile for Mrs. G. Streeter > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. Streeter

Mrs. G. Streeter (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Set of 2 Premium Solar Garden Adjustable Spot Lights with White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought more and more very impressed, 30 Jun 2014
These are the best spot/solar lights I have every purchased, substantial wiring and fantastic spotlights that really do the business. I have bought about 5 lots of these now, go for it you will not be disappointed

Solar Powered Flickering Candle Lantern
Solar Powered Flickering Candle Lantern
Offered by Highway Techbuy
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lantern, 30 Jun 2014
Works great and lasts all night happy with the product thank you, a nice coach style lantern, I have hung it on my shepherds crook and looks good

Set Of Four Bright Coloured Resin Snail Garden Ornaments
Set Of Four Bright Coloured Resin Snail Garden Ornaments
Offered by Gardens2you
Price: 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars tiny and over priced - dont buy, 30 Jun 2014
They arrived quickly which is about the only positive. They came in a folder small jiffy bag, they are so tiny and very over priced, I could have bought these on the market or the pound shop for a lot less. Pretty rubbish really!

Garden kraft 17230 Benross 50 LED Solar Strawberry String Lights - Multi-Coloured
Offered by Biraz Furnishings
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars had to cancel so why are they still here, 10 May 2014
I ordered these nearly two weeks ago and have just been informed they cannot supply so I dont understand why they are still selling them?

Beechfield B242 Suprafleece Ear Muffs Charcoal
Beechfield B242 Suprafleece Ear Muffs Charcoal
Offered by Olympus Clothing Ltd
Price: 1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars fun things, 27 Feb 2014
The price is so cheap it was worth taking a chance on whether these would work, what I particularly like is that you can pull them to extend around to reach your ears. Bought these for my hubby so he can still wear his hat over the top but I have found myself wearing them mostly as I have long hair they are great if you just want to keep your ears warm in the windy weather and my hair from blowing all over my face.

Mens Winter Warm Ribbed Thermal Fleece Lined Outdoor Ski Peak Beanie Hat Grey
Mens Winter Warm Ribbed Thermal Fleece Lined Outdoor Ski Peak Beanie Hat Grey
Offered by Louise-23
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars greeat price for a great hat, 27 Feb 2014
So glad I bought this as it has come in very handy and kept my head warm during this stormy weather, the peak is useful as I wear spectacles and it keeps the sun out of my eyes and the rain off my specs. The only down side I would say is that it tends to ride up a bit, probably cos I have very long hair and tends to sit high o the head but that seems to be the trend as I have seen on others wearing similar, no comlaints as it certainly does the job, Bought one for my husband too as he is a specs wearer and the peak helps as mentioned before, keeps his ears lovely and warm.

Braun Oral B 3D White 8 Toothbrush Heads
Braun Oral B 3D White 8 Toothbrush Heads

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain got more that expected, 27 Feb 2014
Well pleased with these items. I went back to using the regular toothbrush heads and found they were not so good. So when I saw these at this bargain price ordered them immediately and got 3 packs in total making it nine for the price so well pleased thank you. Already put a new one on and great to be back to that polished clean feeling on my teeth.

Dream Before You Sleep
Dream Before You Sleep
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Feb 2014
Only recently discovered this band and have loved the stuff, noticed this one as the latest so downloaded it immediately and certainly not disappointed. Got the discount as joined the review mailing group with the offer of a discount on first purchase and chose this so it was a bargain. Go for it

Lostwithiel
Lostwithiel
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lostwithiel (MP3 Download)
I love Akasha but I wish they would update their offical website so I can keep up with the latest CDs and the name is confusing as other bands seem to have the same name. This one they seem to be known as Akasha Experience I do wonder if thats is their new name or what. They need to work on their business side if they want to get more known. I love their music it needs to get more known.

Grill it with Levi: 101 Reggae Recipes for Sunshine and Soul
Grill it with Levi: 101 Reggae Recipes for Sunshine and Soul
by Levi Roots
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressie, 8 Jan 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband who is a keen cook so we will get round to trying this out when the weather improves to try it out on the barbie. Will probably use the marinades before hand and give it a go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8