Profile for I M Young > Reviews

Content by I M Young

I M Young

Page: 1 | 2
The Summer Hideaway (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 7)
The Summer Hideaway (The Lakeshore Chronicles - Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was an easy read - good for summer holiday, 15 Aug. 2014
First Susan Wiggs book I've read. It was an easy read - good for summer holiday!

Best Kept Secret: Book Three of the Clifton Chronicles (The Clifton Chronicles series 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifton Chronicles 3, 12 Jun. 2014
Continuing the story of Harry Clifton & the Barringtons, from the end of the Second World War to the late 1950s. A good book which I enjoyed reading.

The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)
The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifton Chronicles 2, 12 Jun. 2014
An enjoyable read! The story of Harry Clifton and the Barringtons during the Second World War. It ends on a cliffhanger, as the first book in the series did, so I'll have to keep reading!

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifton Chronicles 1, 12 Jun. 2014
An enjoyable read! The story of the early life & times of Harry Clifton told from the perspective of various characters.

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
A different love story covering many different problems in society today. My first Jojo Moyes novel and it has inspired me to read some of her others which friends think are better!

Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifton Chronicles 4, 12 Jun. 2014
This is the first of the Clifton Chronicles that I read for a book club. It was an easy read & I enjoyed it so I've since read the three previous books in the series. It worked fine on its own but some things made more sense and motives were clearer after reading the other three books in the correct chronological order. Others in the club commented that Jeffrey Archers earlier books were better eg Cain & Abel so I hope to read some of them in the future.

Unwanted
Unwanted

4.0 out of 5 stars Unwanted, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Unwanted (Kindle Edition)
This is the type of book I enjoy reading. I thought the characters were well described and the plot was interesting so I read it quickly but was sorry when I had finished!

Married To A Bedouin
Married To A Bedouin
by Marguerite van Geldermalsen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Married to a Bedouin, 27 Feb. 2013
I read this for a book club. I don't think I would have chosen it for myself but it was interesting reading about Petra & how the people there lived.

Days Of Grace
Days Of Grace

4.0 out of 5 stars Days of Grace, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Days Of Grace (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. The contrast between how Nora & Grace lived was well portrayed . Also the relationship between the characters.

Knits to Give: 30 Knitted Gift Ideas
Knits to Give: 30 Knitted Gift Ideas
by Debbie Bliss

4.0 out of 5 stars Knits to give, 15 Feb. 2013
The book has many lovely projects to complete & Debbie Bliss yarn is of good quality although not cheap to buy!

Page: 1 | 2