Profile for Catarina Ross > Reviews

Content by Catarina Ross

Catarina Ross

Page: 1 | 2
Andrew James Electronic Personal Glass Platform Bathroom Scales With 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 1 May 2016
These do not work. When standing on them, the numbers jump around. For me, they bounced around from 9 and a half and 10 stone. My mother, who is significantly large than me, got a reading of 11stone one day and 10 stone the next. That would be impossible.

Seven Seas Zinc Plus Vitamin C Forest Fruit Bursts 30 Chewable Capsules
Seven Seas Zinc Plus Vitamin C Forest Fruit Bursts 30 Chewable Capsules
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for skin., 3 May 2013
This product has made a huge difference in my skin since I started taking it years ago and has been better than other zinc products I have tried. It tastes great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., 3 May 2013
What I like about these is that they are the only ones I've found which are supposed to last a year. I have not gotten the chance to try them on yet, but they look good and are exactly the ones I was after.

Ladies Funky Flat Wedge Heel Lace Up Platform Goth Punk Beetle Crushers Brothel Creepers Shoes Boots Size with shoeFashionista Boutique Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Mar. 2013
I've been looking everywhere for shoes like these. I adore platforms. They fit really well and comfortably and are very simple to walk in. Some platforms are rather heavy, but these are light, bouncy even.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice cream but..., 7 Mar. 2013
I was recommended a progesterone cream to help with breast growth, and I would have used it more if it weren't for the warning on the cream that it could cause breast cancer. It's really not worth it if that's the case. I suppose it could have worked if I had used it for longer.

Kalo Hair Inhibitor Spray 120ml / 4oz
Kalo Hair Inhibitor Spray 120ml / 4oz
Offered by Body4Real

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work but..., 7 Mar. 2013
I honestly didn't use it for that long. Maybe it would work if I did it for longer, such as was recommended. The reason I stopped was from paranoia, if I ever touched my legs or wherever I'd get paranoid of accidentally touching my head hair afterwards. Obviously I wouldn't want to lose that. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the future.

Home Enema Hot Water Bottle Enema Kit - 2 litre - hospital grade
Home Enema Hot Water Bottle Enema Kit - 2 litre - hospital grade
Offered by Shop Holistic UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes with everything you need., 7 Mar. 2013
I like how it gives you the option to use it as a douche also, providing another piece for it. The tube it comes with to connect the pieces does get bent up after being wound in one position and is difficult to completely straighten so I left it, it's not that big of a deal. To be honest, I was completely new to this kind of thing when I first bought it so I never got around to using it due to being intimidated by its size. I opted for buying a much smaller one. I may try this one in the future as it would work a lot better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work but..., 7 Mar. 2013
It doesn't make anything worse either, like for some people. No allergic reactions at all. The smell isn't bad like some said, just a bit heavy and a sort of sickly sweet. Perhaps if I had used it longer it would have worked, but I usually try things for a week or so and if nothing happens then, well..that's it.

Simply Gentle Organic Cotton - Pack of 100 Pads
Simply Gentle Organic Cotton - Pack of 100 Pads
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Mar. 2013
I like how these are the type of cotton pads which aren't sewn at the sides, you can rip them in to two parts to last longer if you want them to. Others may prefer the other version, but I don't. It has the usual standard size so it lasts a fair while.

Tattoo - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - New Uroboros Gifts Licensed ge8845
Tattoo - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - New Uroboros Gifts Licensed ge8845

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Mar. 2013
It's a little smaller than I expected it to be, and the colour is a less vibrant red, much darker than I expected, but it's not bad. I haven't gotten around to using it yet because I plan to when I cosplay, so I'll update this then. I'd recommend this to those who want to get a real version of the tattoo, just to see if they like the look of it like this first. This is what I like about it, that it gives me that option.

Page: 1 | 2