ARRAY(0xa2b07774)

Caselogic Small Hard Drive Case - Black
Offered by A to Z
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough package !, 14 Mar 2014
A very useful protected small case for many items I wish to carry with me on holiday, etc. I'd recommend such packages to anyone but you have to choose the right size to hold you items.

Freecom 34571 Hard Drive Classic II 500GB USB2
Freecom 34571 Hard Drive Classic II 500GB USB2

1.0 out of 5 stars All that glitters................., 14 Mar 2014
This shiny black memory box let me down. Thank goodness I hadn't put too much of my digital collection into it before it just stopped !
I am putting my hope in another of its genre !

John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music
John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music
Price: 13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss you, Barry !, 14 Mar 2014
What a wonderful tribute this 4 - CD collection is of Barry's work = especially for films. a true creator of mood and exciting theme tunes. I can't get enough of it.

The Great Sea: A Human History of the Mediterranean
The Great Sea: A Human History of the Mediterranean
by David Abulafia
Price: 10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly wide but too deep for me, 14 Mar 2014
There must have been considerable research put into this book but I find it very 'heavy going' and have not completed reading it yet.
It is an interesting mixture of related stories in a factual presentation of the subject; I had hoped for a lighter approach to an obviously wide subject. Holiday reading it did not turn out to be !

Freecom 31973 1TB Hard Drive XS USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive Black
Freecom 31973 1TB Hard Drive XS USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive Black
Offered by tablet_books
Price: 102.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as silk, 14 Mar 2014
I am very pleased with this smooth to the touch and silent piece of equipment. Unfortunately the previous hard drive I purchased 'crashed after only a short time of operation. I have higher hopes for this one and will use it mainly to hold my large collection of holiday and other photographs.

The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace
The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars War'n Peace, 14 Mar 2014
It's an excellent recording of a very moving miscellany of themed pieces by Karl Jenkins with the message that it's better to have peace than war.

I have had the privilege of singing this work and every time I hear it's strains I am drawn into the broad spell being created by this talented composer..

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Lifetime Map Updates and Traffic Alerts
Price: 135.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, 26 Sep 2013
I'm still in the learning phase with this - my first - Satnav. It looks good all round and I hope to try it in the car very soon. Very small information printed on the box unfortunately. A lot of caution from me I'm afraid !

SanDisk 4GB Micro SDHC Memory Card for your GARMIN / NUVI / ZUMO / NAVMAN / MIO SAT NAV GPS Systems! Comes with SD Adaptor.
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars a small workhorse, 26 Sep 2013
No doubt when I get to use it more it'll be really useful in the future. The only possible negative point is that the micro seems to slide in very easily and I fear it slide out too !

NERO Burn Express (PC)
NERO Burn Express (PC)
Price: 29.93

3.0 out of 5 stars a future assist I'm sure., 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: NERO Burn Express (PC) (CD-ROM)
Can't give it higher rating at present as I haven't mastered what to do. I wish there were mare instructions or guidance notes to help slow coaches like me further.

Journey Into Melody - The Best of British Light Music
Journey Into Melody - The Best of British Light Music
Offered by Kennys_Bookshop
Price: 7.97

3.0 out of 5 stars nostalgia again, 26 Sep 2013
A nice mixture of music from that era. So good to hear the 'oldies' coming back in digitalised format. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2