Profile for cherrybuns > Reviews

Content by cherrybuns

cherrybuns "jan" (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
5x A4 Acrylic Poster Menu Holder Lean To Perspex Leaflet Display Stands - Free Shipping!
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars great simple well priced dispays, 12 Oct 2014
good prosuct good price good delivery

Ko-lee Go Instant Noodles  xtreme Hot and Spicy Flavour 85 g (Pack of 24)
Ko-lee Go Instant Noodles xtreme Hot and Spicy Flavour 85 g (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 12 Oct 2014
brilliant spicy noodles..great taste & great price

Osma Bloc - Alum Block 75g (Soothes Shaving Irritation)
Osma Bloc - Alum Block 75g (Soothes Shaving Irritation)

5.0 out of 5 stars small quaint old fashioned looking - in a good way .. and effective, 12 Oct 2014
bought as gift .. recipient is happy with it and has shown me that it does work and is a great (little) product... does last ages ! Happy to recommend.

Causing Chaos Since 1984 - 30th Birthday Gift / Present Mens and Ladies T-Shirt
Causing Chaos Since 1984 - 30th Birthday Gift / Present Mens and Ladies T-Shirt
Offered by Mojo Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars happy wearer, 12 Oct 2014
bought as a fun gift for my son on his 30th birthday .good fit (slimline not loose) and has washed well too ..
an appropriate cool comment on the front and also not quite as obvious regards age as some of the slogans on other t-shirts..
v. happy to recommend

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Vinyl)
Fantastic LP - I have the cd too for my car... superb music and a must buy for all Cockney Rebel Fans

Displaypro A4 Landscape Acrylic Poster Menu Holder Lean To Perspex Leaflet Display Stands - Free Shipping!
Offered by Displaypro

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 11 Mar 2014
Perfect display stands .simple. good quality . do what they are intended for very well.easy to storewhen not in use

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline 6 Kg
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline 6 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Mar 2014
bought this for my male cat with a possible urinary tract infection - recommended by my vet ... my cat seems fully recovered now but I have continued to purchase this as all of my male cats love this...It is very good nutritionally . the cats don't require a large amount for good health and can have this with just a small bit of other food added for variety... They also now drink more water - which is good..
a good price too ... and much cheaper than the vet's price
also seems more expensive than buying Whiskas or Go Cat etc but works out better as the cats need less .. eat every morsel and don't tire of the flavour...and stay healthy.

Felix As Good as it Looks Senior Favourites Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Amour Giftware

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly tasty, 11 Mar 2014
reasonably well accepted by most of my cats... but not as a regular food ... they do seem to quickly get bored of this .. either lacking in good smell, flavour or texture .. or combination.

Applaws Cat Adult Dry Mix Chicken and Salmon  2 kg
Applaws Cat Adult Dry Mix Chicken and Salmon 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars good food, 11 Mar 2014
small crunchy good smelling kibbles . full of high nutritional stuff for cats ... only one of my five cats likes this .. the others don't seem sure that it is food .. fickle creatures !
I am still happy to recommend as is fine quality and a fair price but I suggest trying to purchase a small pack for your cat to try..

Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)
Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty cat food, 11 Mar 2014
This is a very good quality food for cats .. looks tasty & smells very appetising (to me - a mere human) bit expensive for me as I have five cats to look after. I bought for my elderly female cat and she enjoyed the first couple of pouches but then seemed disinterested. So I guess not powerful enough in taste or smell or both ? ? Nonetheless I will buy again and serve as a less frequent treat. I am sure that it is very nutritional.
Recommended if you can afford it ... high quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3