Profile for cherrybuns > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Vinyl)
Fantastic LP - I have the cd too for my car... superb music and a must buy for all Cockney Rebel Fans

Displaypro A4 Landscape Acrylic Poster Menu Holder Lean To Perspex Leaflet Display Stands - Free Shipping!
Offered by Displaypro
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 11 Mar 2014
Perfect display stands .simple. good quality . do what they are intended for very well.easy to storewhen not in use

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline 6 Kg
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline 6 Kg
Price: 40.89

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 Mar 2014
bought this for my male cat with a possible urinary tract infection - recommended by my vet ... my cat seems fully recovered now but I have continued to purchase this as all of my male cats love this...It is very good nutritionally . the cats don't require a large amount for good health and can have this with just a small bit of other food added for variety... They also now drink more water - which is good..
a good price too ... and much cheaper than the vet's price
also seems more expensive than buying Whiskas or Go Cat etc but works out better as the cats need less .. eat every morsel and don't tire of the flavour...and stay healthy.

Felix As Good as it Looks Senior Favourites Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous
Price: 32.99

3.0 out of 5 stars fairly tasty, 11 Mar 2014
reasonably well accepted by most of my cats... but not as a regular food ... they do seem to quickly get bored of this .. either lacking in good smell, flavour or texture .. or combination.

Applaws Cat Adult Dry Mix Chicken and Salmon  2 kg
Applaws Cat Adult Dry Mix Chicken and Salmon 2 kg
Price: 12.90

4.0 out of 5 stars good food, 11 Mar 2014
small crunchy good smelling kibbles . full of high nutritional stuff for cats ... only one of my five cats likes this .. the others don't seem sure that it is food .. fickle creatures !
I am still happy to recommend as is fine quality and a fair price but I suggest trying to purchase a small pack for your cat to try..

Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)
Encore Cat Pouch Chicken & Brown Rice 70 g (Pack of 16)
Price: 12.91

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty cat food, 11 Mar 2014
This is a very good quality food for cats .. looks tasty & smells very appetising (to me - a mere human) bit expensive for me as I have five cats to look after. I bought for my elderly female cat and she enjoyed the first couple of pouches but then seemed disinterested. So I guess not powerful enough in taste or smell or both ? ? Nonetheless I will buy again and serve as a less frequent treat. I am sure that it is very nutritional.
Recommended if you can afford it ... high quality.

Beaphar Top 10 Cat Vitamin 180 Tablets
Beaphar Top 10 Cat Vitamin 180 Tablets
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff for cats, 6 Mar 2014
hope these are as useful vitamin - wise as stated ... my cats think they are very yummy - so easy to prescribe !

HiLife Essentials Cat Food Chunky Choices in Gravy '52 x 85g Pouches'
HiLife Essentials Cat Food Chunky Choices in Gravy '52 x 85g Pouches'
Price: 13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars cat food, 6 Mar 2014
well - good enough price for this food and generally quite popular with my five cats.
unfortunately these were packaged very badly for delivery .
either because of the bad packaging for delivery or because the packs had damaged sachets within them anyway - several sachets were split and leaking and smelled bad - and had to be thrown away - I actually think that the sachets were split or not sealed properly within the individual packing (4 in a bag ) as the outer wrapping per four sachets was not damaged...
who to complain to ???

Stan Getz Plays + 1 bonus track (180g) [VINYL]
Stan Getz Plays + 1 bonus track (180g) [VINYL]
Price: 18.04

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 6 Mar 2014
fantastic lp... superb music - Stan Getz music is delicious and this particular album is a favourite of mine. bought in excellent condition from a very good seller

Calvin Klein One Shock for Him Street Edition Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Calvin Klein One Shock for Him Street Edition Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Price: 17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars yummylicious, 6 Mar 2014
gorgeous smell ...great packaging .. bought for my son as gift but smells so fabulous i could happily use myself ..

Page: 1 | 2