Profile for geoff > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Womens Party Dresses Cut Out V-Neck Vintage Casual Antinode Retro Swing Dress
Womens Party Dresses Cut Out V-Neck Vintage Casual Antinode Retro Swing Dress
Offered by Isenretail UK

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty, summery dress that my wife wore last night ..., 19 Jun. 2016
This is a pretty, summery dress that my wife wore last night for an anniversary dinner. The dress fits well, and is very forgiving around the problem tummy area, which made my wife happy that unsightly bulges weren't front and centre of her attire. The material is OK and is not too harsh to the touch. It will be interesting to see how it looks and feels after a wash, and whether it needs a lot of looking after. But overall, we are both pleased with the dress, and it will certainly form a main part of the wardrobe.

I received a voucher code for this dress in return for this review, but I have not let my review be affected by this.

Organic Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper Extract - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 60 Powdered Veg Capsules, Powerful Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidants - Promotes Joint Health, Helps Reduce Pain and Inflammation - Feel the Difference or Your Money Back
Offered by VitaPremium

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient way to get benefits of turmeric, 19 Jun. 2016
I've been suffering a few aches and pains recently, and having read up on the benefits of turmeric, I was keen to give it a go to see if the tablets would ameliorate the inflammation around my ankles. I have to say that after a few days the pain did seem to ease off somewhat - this could be just natural healing, it could be the turmeric. However, the end result is the aches and pains have got better, and if taking a turmeric tablet once a day has helped bring that forward, I'm up for that. The benefits of turmeric allegedly help in other types of inflammation around the body too, and is a help in digestion. So I think I will continue to take these and will monitor the health benefits. Watch this space.

I received these with a discount voucher, but this has not affected my review.

Compact Curly Vegetable Spiralizer And Spiral Slicer,Lightweight Veggies Into Spaghetti Cutter,Noodle Maker Spiraliser,Handheld Multi Purpose Food Processing Tool
Offered by Matchless_Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a manual spiralizer and it works pretty well. You will get a workout on your ..., 5 Jun. 2016
This is a manual spiralizer and it works pretty well. You will get a workout on your wrists though, especially if you are constructing a large amount of veg for more than a couple of people. Having said that, the kids loved the new way to present carrots, the blades are pretty sharp, and we have had no problems in the dishwasher with it. Because of the effort involved we have only used it a couple of times "on request" from the kids, but I don't know if we would use it under normal circumstances. Good for special occasions and "showing off".

Please note I received a voucher code for this product, but this has not affected my review.

Blooming Jelly Women's Sleeveless Military Plunge Mini Bodycon Dress Black UK10=EU38=Asian M
Offered by Booming Jelly

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife wore it with a pair of black ankle boots and looked great. The material is quite robust and thick, 5 Jun. 2016
This is a cute little dress. My wife wore it with a pair of black ankle boots and looked great. The material is quite robust and thick, surprisingly so, and the stitching and quality of the garment is high. very impressed.

The only downside is that the decorative buttons on the front hang a bit loosely, which detracts from the looks when you are out. Buttons that fit a bit more flush to the dress would have been better.

Note that I was given a review code for this product, but it has not affected my comments.

Ninimour Womens V Neck Sleeveless Stripe Print Slim Fit Package Hip Bodycon Dress
Offered by Intimates21-CN

4.0 out of 5 stars Figure amplification!, 5 Jun. 2016
This dress looks spectacular on, and really emphasises the curves on my wife's body. Took it for a spin in town and heads were turning.

The material is quite thin so if you get one that is too small I would imagine that it would become quite translucent, so my advice would be to not get too ambitious and maybe get the size bigger.

I received a discount code for this product, but this has not affected my review

Bluetooth Headphones,Bluesim Stereo Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headset Sport Headphones with Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX ,Wireless Earphones for Jogger,Running, Fit for Apple iPhone 6,6s,6 Plus,6s Plus,iPad ,iPod Touch,Samsung Galaxy S6 and Other Android Devices, Black Color
Offered by BoltonDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality snug fitting headphones, 30 May 2016
These are my new favourite running headphones. They fit nicely and don't budge when you are running. In fact they don't budge when using a whole host of gym equipment, deadlifts, planks etc. The freedom from cables is awesome. The sound quality is also really good, rich and lots of base. The only minor gripe I have is the buttons to volume up/down are a bit small and I often end up switching off the unit - just got to get used to it, I guess. But overall, very happy with these.

Update: I liked these so much I bought a pair for a running friend of mine and she loves them too. They are light, comfortable and they stay solidly in the ear when running.

I received a discounted price for these headphones, but that has not affected my review in any way.

Womens Ladies Sexy Reusable Invisible Magic Strapless Self Adhesive Push Up Nubra Stick On Gel Backless Silicone Bra with Front Closure (C, Bra-Black)
Offered by colleer

4.0 out of 5 stars You never know it's there..., 28 May 2016
Interesting product - my wife has worn them once so far, dusting off a backless top that hasn't seen the light of day for while. The glue gel is quick sticky and they do not move once attached, and when removed they didn't leave any residue. My wife has carefully replaced the plastic coverings, and it looks as if the glue is still as sticky, so I'm sure that she will be using them again. She thought they were OK, I thought they did the right job as a casual observer. No complaints.

Note that I received this product at a discount, but this has not affected my review

Binwo 12-pack Vibrant Reusable Standard Silicone Baking Cups/Cupcake Muffin Liners Molds in Storage Container(Round)
Offered by Binwo Intelligent Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of muffin overload!, 28 May 2016
These things are a danger to health. I say this because the kids have been baking up a storm since they arrived and I have muffin poisoning. But, as a product, they do exactly as they used to say on the old (muffin) tin. Easy to use, colourful and therefore kid-friendly, and pretty easy to clean. Recommend!

LMB Women's Waist Trainer Corset - Long Torso With Three Rows Of Hooks Small (Fist 26-27 Inch Waistline) Black
Offered by Lush Moda Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaw dropping, 28 May 2016
I purchased this for my wife who has a 28 inch waist - bought the medium which seemed to cover that range. It was a bit of a struggle to get it done up, but when it was on and under a tight top, WOW. I'll say it again. WOW. This thing produces some wonderful effects on a womans body. The instructions that came with the product indicated that it can be worn as a 'health item', stating that toxins etc are mobilised when the wearer wears it down the gym, out and about etc. We shall see. But for a night out when wearing a slinky dress, this thing is awesome. My wife says that bending down was uncomfortable - not surprised given the engineering involved - but the looks she got in the pub ... well, jaws dropped.

Yenona Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Metallic Sports Earphones, Magnetic In Ear Headsets with Mic and Detachable Hooks, Sweatproof Running Headphones for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Android Mobile Phones (Blue)
Offered by Yenona audio

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable free heaven, 28 May 2016
These headphones are pretty good. I wouldn't call myself an audiophile or an expert, but I do like the in-ear headphones, and these work pretty well. My only real issues are that the controller is relatively big and a bit annoying when out for a run (I will get used to this - having no cable is a WIN!), and the ear buds could do with being a little larger (I swapped some old earbuds with the ones supplied, much better now. I must have big ear holes!). Other than that, they powered up just fine, they paired with my iPhone easily, and when I power them on they re-pair with no issues. I have recommended them to a few friends - wouldn't do that if they were not good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3