Profile for Francesca N > Reviews

81stgeneration New genuine sterling silver 925 puffed heart pendant necklace
81stgeneration New genuine sterling silver 925 puffed heart pendant necklace
Offered by 81STGENERATION

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, feminine heart pendant., 8 Sep 2014
Lovely small heart pendant. This is exactly what I was looking for and it looks so feminine and classy on my silver curb chain. It arrived in great time. It's a puffed silver heart and is very well made by a British company. I'm very happy with my pendant and have no hesitation in recommending this piece of silver jewellery to others- in fact I will be ordering another one to go with a shorter silver curb necklace that I received for my birthday. Thank you!!!!

The Lucky One - A Prize Winning Short Story
The Lucky One - A Prize Winning Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 4 Aug 2013
A haunting, impressive first novel from a new author. Iam fascinated by memoirs of survivors of Nazi concentration camps, the utter hell and degradation that they lived through and can't believe it was only decades ago that these things actually happened!
How did people pull their lives together after leaving these hellish camps? How did they survive their time in them? I really enjoyed this book, the writing was fluid and succinct. A lot was conveyed in these pages and it really made you think.
Bravo on an excellent book. It will stay with me for a long time I'm sure.

When There's No More Room In Hell 2
When There's No More Room In Hell 2

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please, 7 July 2013
Absolutely fantastic book. I have read the first 2 books and iam a complete fan of Mr Duffy!
I have never been interested in zombie novels, but the way these books are written (lots of gore, dread, explicit descriptions, coupled with Army tactics to get to his family) is breathtaking. I felt I was right there amongst the survivors. Very scary in parts, definitely heart-pounding, but the way Mr Duffy writes leaves you begging for more!
I cannot wait until book 3 as I NEED to know what happens next. Hurry up Mr Duffy, your fans cant wait to get their teeth into the next installment.

uni-ball Eye Fine UB157 Rollerball Black 5 piece blisterpack
uni-ball Eye Fine UB157 Rollerball Black 5 piece blisterpack

5.0 out of 5 stars uniball micro pack of 5 black pens, 10 Jun 2013
Firstly I have to say that these did not arrive in a blister pack as advertised BUT that is no problem at all to me. They were securely wrapped in a plastic bag and sent in a postal bag. All pens arrived safely and in good time.
I absolutely love these pens. I first started using them when I did my degree in 1997 (I went back as a mature student and mom of 2 boys). Since then I haven't used any other type of pen! I started using the 157's, but now I have the 150's too. The pen is comfortable to write with and the ink flows smoothly and controlled. I love writing with these! These days I write in a journal, plus my Filofax. To tell the truth even though I have both types of pen, I like using the 150 Micro as I can write that little bit smaller in my Filofax (I write about my whole day on a week on 2 pages diary). This is as well as meetings, appointments, birthdays, anniversarys (you get my drift). I read somewhere that these pens are the most used and popular worldwide, and I can honestly believe it! If you are unsure about buying these wonderful Japanese pens, I urge you to go for it. You won't be disappointed at all. Amazon has the cheapest prices, and I for one will not be going anywhere else to buy these fantastic pens. 10/10!!

STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 4)
STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original and Best, 8 May 2013
I use these to highlight appts, birthdays, meetings etc in my Filofax. These highlighters are the original and best and are very competitively priced here on Amazon. Highly recommend these to you. Superb!

Mavala Mini Nail Polish Colour Black Velvet 5ml - 91252
Mavala Mini Nail Polish Colour Black Velvet 5ml - 91252

5.0 out of 5 stars Mavala Black Velvet, 3 Oct 2012
Mavala is, in my opinion, the best nail polish brand around. I used to use a lot of different shades of their red nail polish, but the last few months I have really been into purples (as well as glitter shades).
When deciding on what shade to choose this time, it was a toss up between Black Velvet and Black Cherry. In the end I plumped for the Black Velvet.
The polish was delivered very quickly and it was well packaged.
On closer inspection the Black Velvet doesn't look exactly as the picture on Amazon, but it is still a gorgeous shade. The best I can describe the shade is black shot through with purple. Much darker than the Black Cherry polish, but that is no problem at all to me. It is a fabulous shade for Autumn/Winter. In fact you could wear this colour all year round and it would look bang up to date!
All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchase and after reading this, I hope you too will buy it and rock those nails.

Bolsius 6 Hour Tea Lights - 40 Pack (White) 40 Tealights(1 Box)
Bolsius 6 Hour Tea Lights - 40 Pack (White) 40 Tealights(1 Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea Lights!, 26 Sep 2012
I love my Kringle Candle wax potpourri and I love my wax burner. To get the best results you need great tea lights. A clear flame and sufficient burn time is essential. Well, after trying and using other well known brands (and often being disappointed) I am happy to say that these tea lights are fantastic! I ordered the 6 hour ones and the 4 hour ones, as it depends on how much wax I burn. The flame on these little beauties is clear and bright, and they actually do last as long as it says on the pack. I don't know how I haven't come across these before as I would have stuck with them and been a happy bunny!
I recommend these tea lights to everyone, be they a wax burning lover, or just want to create a nice ambience in your surroundings.

Tena Lights Liner Aloe Vera 22
Tena Lights Liner Aloe Vera 22

5.0 out of 5 stars Tena Aloe Vera Liners, 24 July 2012
I was so pleased to find these liners on Amazon, as I could not find them anywhere locally or in town. They are individually wrapped so that you can slip them into your bag, and no one would think they are Tena!
I had a big spinal op last year which has left me with a few problems, and I find that Tena Liners are the best. Delivery was super quick and I would highly recommend this item to others with ' oops' moments. A big bonus is that they have Aloe Vera. Fantastic.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 2 July 2012
These nail files are excellent. Strong yet gentle on my finger nails leaving them nicely shaped after a home manicure. I have even used them on my toe nails to complete my pedicure. I highly recommend them. Delivery was super quick and I will be stocking up on more. If you are in two minds about buying these, take the leap and you will not be disappointed at all. Don't buy any cheaper makes, these are the best!!