Profile for Mark > Reviews

Content by Mark

Mark "MSB" (Banchory, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Dimplex FX20IPX4 FXIPX4 Series 2kW IP44 Downflow Fan Heater c/w Pullcord
Dimplex FX20IPX4 FXIPX4 Series 2kW IP44 Downflow Fan Heater c/w Pullcord
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

3.0 out of 5 stars Heats my shower room, 30 April 2014
These things need to be replaced every 6 years or so. I was hoping this woudl be more quiet, but it also is not that good, somethimes generating additional noise. Does the job though and hopefully it will also last a few years.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2015 2:04 PM BST

StarTech.com 3.5mm 4 Position to 2x 3 Position 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - F/M - 3.5mm headset Adapter Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for conference calls, 27 Dec. 2013
I use this instead of a conventional head set. It works well with my cell phone headsets and saves me lugging my computer head set around when travelling. I cant see why more people dont use these.

Elite Selective Catmate Door, White
Elite Selective Catmate Door, White
Offered by Zooologen

5.0 out of 5 stars Been running for 9 months now, 27 Dec. 2013
I waited to fill this in as I wanted to see if it worked well. It has been working now for 9 months and I have changed the batteries once. I will change them again before we go away again on holiday. We had aged cats who were being bulied by other local cats, so this has been really good. I would recommend this - I had a magnetic one some time back and this is clearly better.

Serrano Reserva Ham Piece
Serrano Reserva Ham Piece
Offered by Delicioso - the Spanish Food Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Ham Fan, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Serrano Reserva Ham Piece (Misc.)
I am a Serrano ham fan and this was a useful size for slicing. I have previously bought whole hams but gave up as they took so long to eat and got pretty dry. Not perfect - but pretty good for the price and was delivered on time.

iBoutique Retractable IB64GUSB2 64GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap and works, 27 Dec. 2013
Well it is pretty cheap and seems to work pretty well so I cant see the reason to pay more for a 64GB USB stick. OK the pull off top is a bit basic, but woudl you pay 50% more to be able to retract the USB plug? Delivery was good.

Belkin USB Car Charger
Belkin USB Car Charger

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat low profile USB, 27 Dec. 2013
Neat unit - I like the low profile and it seems to do the job OK - a little low on power perhaps.

Griffin Compact Dual USB Car Charger for Mobiles, MP3 and Others, 1 Amp
Griffin Compact Dual USB Car Charger for Mobiles, MP3 and Others, 1 Amp
Offered by initialx

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Dec. 2013
I like the very low profile - but i am not sure that it is that powerful - but it does the job OK. Delivery was good.

iZKA® - Black 8 Pin USB Data Sync Charge Cable For Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad 4, iPad 5, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 5 & Nano 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK, 27 Dec. 2013
It works fine as a backup cable - feels a bit flimsy though. I would not recommend it as your main cable though, as I am not hopeful it will last. But as I said a perfectly good backup cable while travelling.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart pretty quickly, 27 Dec. 2013
Delivery was good but it fell apart pretty quickly - I think on the second use. One of the heads just dropped off. Not worth asking for it to be replaced, perhaps they could use glue next time to hold the heads on rather than just wishfulness. But for the price what should I expect. Would be very uesful if it was a bit more robust. I will look for another hopefully better one.

NEW Short Version '12cm' USB Data Sync Cable Lead Charger For Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone and iPod, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4GS, Nano, Touch, Classic All Generations - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8