Profile for Roxy > Reviews

Content by Roxy

Roxy

The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East
by Alistair Urquhart
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing man! A**********************, 31 July 2011
OMG! I read this book a few months ago and couldnt put it down! what an amazing man!

Sent to japan in ww2 to protect the collony...... WITH WHAT....? NUFFIN!

I never learnt about the japan's involvment in ww2 when i was in school in history and i loved history especaly anything to do with the ww1 or 2 but never learnt about what happend in japan....WHY NOT? I dont understand? I was looking for a read i could get my teath in to about history well this sertnaly did the trick! im going to look for some more tonight but nuffin will compair to alistair's story. I felt like he was sitting telling me the story in my living room! Im a 22 yr old girl and will never forget this book as i will read it over and over again! I hope he has meny more happy years dancing away with his famley and friends!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2011 3:04 PM BST

I Heart Hollywood
I Heart Hollywood
by Lindsey Kelk
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Sep 2010
This review is from: I Heart Hollywood (Paperback)
I read I heart new york and yeas i wonted to be Angela!
So when i got round to ordring i heart hollywood I wonderd if i would still wont to be her and yes I do! Fantastic read!! It has set my heart on flitting to new york then to hollywood wonder if i will have the same out come! Off to book my flights wish me luck! Or maby i will just read i heart paris! hehe hope this helps It a must read!