Profile for pennym... > Reviews

The Friday Night Project - Unleashed [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Carr
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Awwww--!, 26 Oct. 2009
I love the Friday Night Project and I absolutely adore David Tennant. So I thought this dvd was an unadulterated fuller version of the shows... instead their segments of several so I'm very upset about that. The only thing holding me down is that there is a portion of him interviewed with Alan and Justin that I'd not seen before.

IF they ever produce a dvd of it in its entirety, I will buy it! (Hear that, Justin? I want the full segment of your show with David Tennant--both shows cuz I see he's been on there at least twice!)

smooches ><

Nicci French: Secret Smile
Nicci French: Secret Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boyfriend from Hell!!!, 10 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Nicci French: Secret Smile (DVD)
I absolutely LOVED this movie... AND I'm glad I saw David as the Doctor before I saw this--lool!

A must see David Tennant movie. He's so completely Brendan, so wacked-out, so totally mental. I sought this movie out because it starred David, and found it first at my library so I took it out and--woooow! Now I'm buying it! He portrayed a very dangerous man (without the need to show violence in the movie). He's excellent in it.

This is the next purchase on my Amazon.co.uk list. Cheers! :)