ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

More Ketchup than Salsa
More Ketchup than Salsa
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars very well written, 6 July 2013
This has been written employing a lovely dry sense of humour which greatly appeals and it describes trials and tribulations extremely well and honestly. I read this back to back with the novel "Crappily ever after" with a very similar theme and enjoyed both books - to the extent that I will search out more books from both authors.

Crappily Ever After
Crappily Ever After
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars authentic language + good read, 6 July 2013
I did very much enjoy reading this well written novel - I did guess the outcome but it was arrived at successfully and the whole book was interesting. I read it back to back with More Ketchup than Salsa which had a very similar theme and enjoyed both books.

Thyme Out
Thyme Out
by Katie Fforde
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great escapism, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Thyme Out (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this novel - it's light reading tho' deals with a sad situation well + a revived relationship and some skullduggery - don't understand why it has had some poor reviews - ideal holiday or travelling book.

Still Coming Expanded Edition
Still Coming Expanded Edition
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - JUST WOW, 28 Jun 2013
This is one of the most amazingly involving books I have come across and I am so pleased I took the extended version where the preliminary and closing sections were almost as riveting as the extremely unusual storyline. Great characters beautifully drawn / great use of humour and suspense / couldn't stop reading it and hated when I finished - just loved it. This is the third of Joseph Flynn's books I have read back to back - all very different all very cleverly written - so glad I found this author.

Round Robin - A Love Story of Epic Proportions
Round Robin - A Love Story of Epic Proportions
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read really engaging your attention, 23 Jun 2013
Really really enjoyed this book - great characters - unusual plot - good humour and dialogue and even the odd tear - in fact liked it so much that after finishing an hour ago I have since bought 4 more books by this author.

N.B. I had already reviewed this book but it seems to have vanished - sorry for any duplication.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2013 12:53 PM BST

Boys 3 Pair Marvel Heroes Iron Man, Silver Surfer & Thor Character Socks - 12.5-3.5 Kids - Assorted
Offered by SockShop
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 23 Jun 2013
Very quick response and delivery - socks look great - they are a fun present for a grandchild later this summer so I can't comment on washing etc yet.

Marvel Heroes Captain America, Spiderman & Wolverine - 12.5-3.5 Kids - Multi Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 23 Jun 2013

Thicker Than Water: Brands Crossing Series
Thicker Than Water: Brands Crossing Series
Price: 2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars well written / great holiday book, 5 Jun 2013
Enjoyed the characters / the themes of role playing and country & western / the dialogue with humour / the action - will read more by this author. Good for relaxing with and won't give you nightmares !

Muskie Attack (An Up North Adventure)
Muskie Attack (An Up North Adventure)
Price: 1.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure of the target reader, 2 Jun 2013
Well written, quite exciting shortish book for early teens I suspect. Though some of the descriptions were a bit gory for imaginative kids.

25 Picture Mounts - Conservation quality - mixed colours/sizes
25 Picture Mounts - Conservation quality - mixed colours/sizes
Offered by Moonshine Framing
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and service, 2 Jun 2013
Could not believe how much I received for a very reasonable price - I took the pack with me to my art class where everyone was extremely impressed and many took down the website address - I really hope I have brought them some business by word of mouth as the service was very prompt and courteous too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10