Profile for BG Europe > Reviews

Content by BG Europe

BG Europe (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
EasyAcc 8200mAh Aluminum Elegant Power Bank 2.1A Output Portable External Battery Pack Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Tab Android Smartphone Phone Tablet Pc Bluetooth Speakers - Gray
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and very effective, 16 Sep 2014
Does exactly what it says - easy to charge and gives extra hours on my tablet. It will charge the tablet while I am also playing which is useful...so I use tablet till it is almost chargeless / attach the full power bank continue playing/reading and when bank is depleted I can continue with the tablet which is now charged. very clever - and smart in appearance too. It is quite heavy i.e. you would have to be sitting in use or support it in another way.

Camille Womens Ladies Embroidered Long Length Black Kaftan Loungewear One Size O/S

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, smart and comfortable, 16 Aug 2014
so good I bought it in all 3 colours - fit and length perfect for me. Wash and drip dry - colours are dense so I use a colour catcher just in case.

2 Pack - Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon 303g
2 Pack - Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon 303g
Offered by SHOP 4 LESS

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted - only larger !, 16 Aug 2014
good value great flavour - should have checked size more thoroughly as these are huge - ideal for home baker

Camille Womens Ladies Embroidered Long Length Various Colours Kaftan Beachwear One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars so good I immediately ordered 2 more in the other colours, 14 July 2014
Arrived early - sensible packaging - good fit - length great - colour very nice - lace trim quite dramatic.against the navy and hope the burgundy and black will look equally stylish

Neato Robotics XV Signature Robot Vacuum, Black
Neato Robotics XV Signature Robot Vacuum, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and efficient, 8 Jun 2014
small neat machine positioned half way down large hall - it turns left on the scheduled timings - does half the hall moves into a large sitting/dining room then the kitchen returns to starting point to do the other half of the hall then into the TV room - the house is old and irrregularly shaped but she (yes I have named her !) then returns to the charging/docking station and backs in wriggling like a labrador. Clear messages remind you to empty / remove obstacles and advise that she is repositioning, she even thanks you for emptying her dust bin. The vacuum power is strong - it is amazing what she picks up and the carpet looks great. If she gets stuck in a corner briefly she will move gently until she gets out again. I am well impressed.

Chasing The Storm: A Thriller Novel (Rygg & Marin Thrillers Book 1)
Chasing The Storm: A Thriller Novel (Rygg & Marin Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars exciting and thrill intensive, 10 April 2014
Well written with excellent descriptive language - full of unpredictable events - only sorry that I hadn't kept it for a long air journey this weekend. Very entertaining and I will certainly read more from this author.

Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 2)
Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy reading, 25 Feb 2014
Having got the first free I then bought the rest - only disappointment is that there is a final book which will not be issued till later in 2014....so I'll just have to wait. Enjoyable, light hearted well written.and characters you really like.

Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 3)
Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy reading, 25 Feb 2014

Across Eternity
Across Eternity

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Across Eternity (Kindle Edition)
Sympathetic characters who were well drawn- great natural dialogue both humourous and intense - brought me to tears at the end but left with uplifting feeling - Aris if you read this PLEASE get your books proofread - there were a LOT of mistakes: mis types, wrong words even a character called by another character's name - I loved the novel but the mistakes kept catching my eye and disturbing the concentration.

The Tower
The Tower

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling and imaginative, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Tower (Kindle Edition)
I was only a third into the first book Sanctus when I bought the next two - riveting suspenseful exciting - all of these. Brilliant descriptions and use of language in excellent English - a real treat to read given the poor standards of proofreading of many Kindle books. Like many others I was so intrigued by Ruin (a clever play on the inspiration of the citadel) that I googled it to find it only existed in the author's imagination.

I did anticipate correctly some of the outcomes but this didn't take away from the novel at all.

Only regret is that I cannot find anything else to read by this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11