Profile for Joanna > Reviews

Content by Joanna

Joanna

Philips LivingColors Gen 2 69143/60/PU Colour Changing Mood Lamp with Remote Control, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience and fun, 4 July 2011
The lamp I bought gives much light. The intensity and diversity of colours available give a lot of choice in decorating the space. We put the lamp in in bedroom and directed light to the wall. The colours are vivid, and you may adjust them as you wish with one touch. The remote control is very useful and easy in operating. I hate getting up from bed to switch the light off.

Although it's quite expensive it is worth money spent :)

EyeCatchClothing - Erin One Size Bolero Knit Shrug Purple
EyeCatchClothing - Erin One Size Bolero Knit Shrug Purple
Offered by SPHERE
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for nice price, 12 Jun 2011
Very nice sweater for so cheap. Color is vivid, and the size is perfect. I wear 8-10 and this shrug is a little bit loose, but very comfortable. Anyway, it's great if you need something to cover your shoulders. I'll definitely recommend:)

EyeCatchKnitwear - Lilly Crochet Knit Shrug Apple Green
EyeCatchKnitwear - Lilly Crochet Knit Shrug Apple Green
Offered by EyeCatchShoes
Price: 8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 12 Jun 2011
I bought 2 similar sweaters, but this one was not as expected. Even though, it is said to be one size appropriate for all, it doesn't suit me. I'm short and I wear 8-10. The sweater is too loose on the back, and the same time has too short and loose sleeves. I do not return, because price is fair. I'll give it to someone or make alterations.

EyeCatchBags - Miami HandBag
EyeCatchBags - Miami HandBag
Price: 4.95 - 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and handy, 12 Jun 2011
The colors are vivid and as on website. The quality of the bags given the price is exellent. I've bought 3 different colours, and I'm not disappointed at all:) they're great for casual / daily use. They're very handy and despite the size you may pack a lot.