Profile for rosie33 > Reviews

Content by rosie33

rosie33

PicknBuy 5 In 1 Ipad, iPad2 and New iPad Camera Connection Kit USB port and SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF) Card Adapter (OS support 3.2 to 4.2.1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 9 Jun. 2012
I tried this in my IPad and it wouldn't recognise it so it was useless to me. Very disappointed. Will have to buy a genuine one.

1000 Stickers for Girls
1000 Stickers for Girls
by Tim Bugbird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 9 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter and she absolutely loved it. Got hours of use out of it. Bought one for my niece too I thought it was so good.

Galt Toys Shaped Puzzles, Construction Vehicles
Galt Toys Shaped Puzzles, Construction Vehicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jigsaws, 30 Jan. 2011
I bought these for my four year old son two years ago. He made them almost every day and loved the pictures. The pieces all lasted very well. Have just bought two new ones to give to my two year old nephews for their birthdays.

Melissa & Doug 14021 Cutting Fruit Playset
Melissa & Doug 14021 Cutting Fruit Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 30 Jan. 2011
Just gave this to my two year old daughter. Loved it. Went down a big treat with her four year old brother too. Have the cookies already and these have been well used. I know this fruit will be the same.