Profile for Sabina Ivanova > Reviews

Content by Sabina Ivanova

Sabina Ivanova

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I started reading books again, 7 Sept. 2013
Excellent gift for new moms. I like everything about my Kindle - how useful and stylish it is. I started to read books again, because I can take it everywhere, read in the dark as week without waking up the baby :-)

gNappies Washable Cloth Nappy Inserts - Medium/Large/XL (pack of 6)
gNappies Washable Cloth Nappy Inserts - Medium/Large/XL (pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Sept. 2013
Excellent quality, dry fast. I was wondering whether to buy the inserts or use the bamboo and microfiber inserts I already have, but I'm happy I got them as they have great absorbency and dry fast at the same time, very soft too.

Gnappies Little Gpant Good Fortune Red, Medium Reuseable Nappies
Gnappies Little Gpant Good Fortune Red, Medium Reuseable Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 7 Sept. 2013
Excellent nappies. I didn't expect them to be so sturdy seeing them so pretty. I like the colors, the quality materials, maybe the best cloth nappies I've used with my little daughter.

Gnappies Gpant Gentle Taupe, Medium Reuseable Nappies
Gnappies Gpant Gentle Taupe, Medium Reuseable Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 7 Sept. 2013
Excellent nappies. I didn't expect them to be so sturdy seeing them so pretty. I like the colors, the quality materials, maybe the best cloth nappies I've used with my little daughter :-)