Profile for C. Hume > Reviews

Content by C. Hume

C. Hume (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)
Peppa Pig - Theme Park Fun (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppy pig ds game., 14 Nov 2013
My 4 year old daughter is a big peppy pig fa and when she takes a notion to pay on her ds she always chooses to play the peppy pig game very happy with this product. Very age appropriate.

Lolo Ball
Lolo Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Lolo ball., 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lolo Ball (Toy)
I loved these as a child and played with mine lots however my daughter seems to find this very difficult therefore has no interest. I have had a go myself and I seem to recall them being easier therefore I am not sure whether it is this model or not.

Traditional Garden Games Garden Quoits
Traditional Garden Games Garden Quoits

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden game, 14 Nov 2013
Perfect for fun in the sun. This game was out most of the summer and both my girls enjoyed playing it with their family and friends

Skip Ball - MK2 Version - various colours
Skip Ball - MK2 Version - various colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip ball, 14 Nov 2013
Great entertainment for my children. Really happy with this product and its always a bonus when the children are getting good exercise too.

Half Moon Bay Apron, So Bloody Blonde
Half Moon Bay Apron, So Bloody Blonde
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Apron, 14 Nov 2013
These aprons are great bought this for a baker themed hen night. Looked fab with my out fit toned in and I got lots of compliments when wearing it

Willow Tree Home
Willow Tree Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow tree home, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree Home (Misc.)
These ornaments are lovely especially the meanings behind them. I have bought this ornament to give to my sister in law who is expecting her first baby in April. I know she will be really pleased with it as she has other ornaments from this collection.

Coloured Hair Spray - Green
Coloured Hair Spray - Green
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Green hair colour., 14 Nov 2013
Bought this for my daughters Halloween part. Colour is great and my daughter was a fab witch. Only down side is that it took a few washes to get it properly out.

One Direction Dress-Up Sticker Book: A Sizzlin' Pop Heartthrob Sticker Activity Book
by Claire Sipi

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticker book, 14 Nov 2013
Bought two different stickers books to go in with both my daughters Xmas prezzies. This is a lovely book however I feel the other book is better therefore I made a second purchase of the other book to give my daughters the same. This book is still good though and I will keep it and put it in with one of their friends prezzies

Pair of PLUM 66" Width x 72" Drop , Supersoft Thermal BLACKOUT Curtains INCLUDING PAIR OF MATCHING TIE BACKS, 'Winter Warm but Summer Cool' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Plum curtains, 14 Nov 2013
These curtains are a great price and do exactly as they say. Keep the light out. When I first wake up now I have no concept of the time! Only down side is that I would say they are more of a purple than a plum. Especially next to my plum wall paper.

Pampers Underjams Size 7 Girl 10 Pants - Pack of 4
Pampers Underjams Size 7 Girl 10 Pants - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Under pj pants, 14 Nov 2013
Perfect for my daughter who is a 4 year old bed wetter. These are a far better pice than the ones on the street. Very happy with this product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5