Profile for Mr. S. V. Pickering > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. V. Pick...

Mr. S. V. Pickering

NLT Life Application Study Bible Large Print Indexed (Life Application Study Bible: Nltse)
by Tyndale

5.0 out of 5 stars NLT Life Application Study Bible Large Print Indexed, 18 Oct. 2011
This is a very good Bible. Lovely and very well presented in it's style and look. Not good on the Creation side of things in the book of Genesis of chapter 1, which is bit of a let down, but on the other things with in this Bible is very good.

Star Wars: Essential Atlas
Star Wars: Essential Atlas
by Daniel Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars The Essential Atlas, 16 Nov. 2009
A very, very good book indeed. A very discriptive book on the various planets of the Star Wars Universe. Great colour & art through out the book. I recommend this book to any hardened Star Wars Fan. I am glad I got this, as it now complete's all the other book's on Star Wars that I have at home.

Star Trek Star Charts
Star Trek Star Charts
by Geoffrey Mandel

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Star Charts, 16 April 2009
This review is from: Star Trek Star Charts (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book of the Star Trek Universe. It has all I need to Know about the planet profiles of the Star Trek Universe. Color through out with very good artwork inside. I very,very Good buy. I highly recomend this book if you are a Star Trek Fan. It will give you planned discriptions of the four quadrants with the main powers like the Klingon Home world, The Borg Collective, Romulan, Vulcan & Dominion powers...Etc.Etc. A True Star Trek Atlas out of this world.

The Marvel Encyclopedia
The Marvel Encyclopedia
by Peter Sanderson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Marvel Encyclopedia a Complete Guide to the Characters of the Marvel Universe, 24 Mar. 2009
I really like this a lot. A very good read indeed, with great art work of all the Marvel Characters in one volume. I recommend this very highly and I am glad I brought this.

Star Wars - The Clone Wars: Light and Dark
Star Wars - The Clone Wars: Light and Dark
by John Ostrander

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Light and Dark, 18 Feb. 2009
I love this one, because it had a bit of a twist to the story line, with a dark element with in the characters coming out more,Like Count Dooku as the focal point in the story it self. Has very good fight scenes with in the comic strip. I love the art work in this graphic novel as well. This is worth getting hold off if you like the Clone Wars Saga. As I am a great fan of the Clone Wars story time line.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Victories and Sacrifices
Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Victories and Sacrifices
by Haden Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Clone Wars-Victories and Sacrifices, 18 Feb. 2009
This is a very good read, and it feels in the rest of the story about the Clone Wars. It's a very gripping action packed graphic novel, with a very good comic strip art and a good story line. I recommend this very highly if you are harded Star Wars fan.