ARRAY(0x11699fcc)

Profile for magsie > Reviews

Content by magsie

magsie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Black PU Leather Wallet Folio Case Cover Protector For Blackberry Q10 Includes Stylus Touch Pen, Protective Screen cover & Cleaning Cloth TECHNOPRO®
Offered by TECHNOPRO

1.0 out of 5 stars Phone doesn't fit, 6 Dec 2013
This took over a week to come and when it did arrive it was too small for my Q10 so I've sent it back

Jesus Fancy Dress Costume Robe, Wig & Beard - One Size
Jesus Fancy Dress Costume Robe, Wig & Beard - One Size
Offered by Indisguise Party store

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 27 May 2013
My daughter wore this for a Dead Celebrities fancy dress party. It was very funny and excellent value for money.

Blue Banana - Black and White Squiggle Print Sweetheart A Line Shift Dress Size 12
Offered by Blue Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 May 2013
I love this dress. It's very flattering, fits perfectly and is very comfortable to wear. I always get compliments when I wear it!

Womens Performance Triathlon Suit Medium
Womens Performance Triathlon Suit Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 27 May 2013
I bought this when I started doing Triathlons 12 months ago. I still wear it. It's definitely a lower end of the market trisuit and can't be worn without a sports bra underneath, but apart from that it's great value for money and has enough padding for when you're on the bike.

New Kindle Purple SD Folio Case Cover Pouch , All - New Latest Generation 2011 Release Amazon Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi, from G-HUB
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 May 2013
I liked the colour of this kindle case which is why I chose it. I am very pleased with it - it looks a lot more expensive than it was.

Raleigh Cycling Sunglasses
Raleigh Cycling Sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous cycling glasses, 27 May 2013
I wasn't sure how these would be since they were so cheap compared to some other brands, but they've been fantastic. I use them for long-distance cycling and triathlons. The lenses are easily interchangeable. I love the yellow ones because they make it look like the sun's shining even when it's pouring down!

Adults More Mile Tri Race Number Belt
Adults More Mile Tri Race Number Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 May 2013
I bought this when I started doing triathlons - you really can't do triathlons without a tri belt and this one won't break the bank. Fantastic value for money and just the job.

Muddyfox Padded Capri Cycling Tights Ladies Black/Pink 12 (M)
Muddyfox Padded Capri Cycling Tights Ladies Black/Pink 12 (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cycling capris, 27 May 2013
These are great value cycling capris and very comfortable. Plenty of padding on the bottom. Flattering fit. True to size.

Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Ladies Black 12 (M)
Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Ladies Black 12 (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 27 May 2013
These are great cycling trousers - plenty of padding in the bottom and long enough even though I'm 5 ft 10".

Crop Circles: Signs, Wonders and Mysteries
Crop Circles: Signs, Wonders and Mysteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 27 May 2013
I found this book very interesting, although I have to say I'm still non-the-wiser about the truth about crop circles!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5