Profile for penedawn > Reviews

Content by penedawn

penedawn "ladyliming" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ladies White Pink Eva Toe Post Flip Flop Surf Sandals New Summer Flat Beach Shoe, 6 UK
Offered by Foster Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars and they do they are great. They don't look like flip flops that make ..., 30 Jun. 2016
When these fit, and they do they are great. They don't look like flip flops that make you think 'oh my lord' as say in the 1960's and they are comfortable as well as reasonably smart. I cannot say they are very smart as they are not something to wear if you have been invited out to dinner - please!

Women's Lightweight Skirt Leggings Black-L-
Women's Lightweight Skirt Leggings Black-L-
Offered by TLC Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I imagined., 30 Jun. 2016
Oh dear no! I though these would look great on me, but sadly they look awful. I have to say that is unusual but it does happen to me. They are very good quality thick, however for me skirt piece was not as long as I wanted to be, and the stretch fabric has a shine that is often very nice and looked nice until I put it on. Had to send it back, but don't be put off, if you want the skirt to cover particular bits it will, it just wasn't what I wanted. I actually wasn't trying to cover bits as such. Probably a lesser quality may have been what I wanted so don't be put off by me. I only put a 4 because the mirror was not being kind to me that day.

BRAND NEW WOMENS FLAT SANDALS LADIES LACE UP PEEP TOE MENORCAN SUMMER ANKLE TIE SHOES SIZE UK 3 4 5 6 7 8
Offered by Cucu Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the cardboarad out!, 30 Jun. 2016
I loved these type of shoes since I went there years ago to Menorca and glad I can get them here. However when I put one on and walker it really hurt me so much - guess what? I hadn't taken the cardboard piece out from the toe area. Silly me! They are true to size, although I am not sure now they will work if you foot is broader, so I would suggest you get a larger size and use the tie type to stop any excess. There are more heavy duty ones too, the soles were originally made of old tyres and I assume they may still well be. Getter still, go to Menorca and try them for yourself - a lovely country.

Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Light Blue, Single
Linens Limited Microfibre Fitted Sheet, Light Blue, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Guess who made a mistake!, 24 Jun. 2016
Silly me. Wanted a flat sheet and not a Microfibre so why I ordered this I don't know. They had so many ads I just got confused as actually they were all the same and Microfibre looks like the old nylon sheets we used to have. Trouble is to send it back will cost as much as it cost to buy, but I wanted to used it as a valance as a normal valance can't be used and now I have get another fitted sheet. So I can't really tell you about the product more about their advertisements and to look carefully. It was packed nicely, arrived quickly, if you need a fitted normal single and like Microfibre get one?

Veined Jelly Multi Speed Vibrator 6-inch Pink
Veined Jelly Multi Speed Vibrator 6-inch Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright pink giggle., 24 Jun. 2016
You have to give this sort of thing a 5 as just opening the pack makes you laugh. They are so much fun and that is before using them! They say they are 'jelly' and they are, otherwise they are like the ones that have been around for years. Veins? I think if you had one that was really like this you wouldn't stop laughing about that either, but in addition in fact they are not orange they are a lurid bright pink. I am still laughing and usage I will not discuss on this site. As to vibrator - they are the same as most others, somewhat dulled because of the jelly perhaps. They were a low cost too, so get one if only to amuse your friends.

Kool 'n' Soothe Migraine Cooling Strips 4 Strips (Packaging may vary) - PACK OF 3
Offered by KrystalDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars £1 still sounds better to me, 24 Jun. 2016
You can get these at £1 in cheap shops and there are usually 3/4 in them. However this arrived flat packed so not in the card and all the items ended up on the floor. I use them a lot but they seemed to be going quickly and when I questioned them they said there were 2 in a pack and 6 packs. I did not have 6 pack but the attitude seemed that somehow I must be wrong and they were right, before I started so I don't think I will be using them. £1 still sounds better to me! They are sometimes the same make, sometimes not but I have found all are good.

Unze Womens 'Penny' Chain Decorated Winter Knee High Boots Black 6 UK
Unze Womens 'Penny' Chain Decorated Winter Knee High Boots Black 6 UK
Offered by Unze London

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Jun. 2016
My experience relating to this item was negative and my review refused. I think this explains all.

Desigual Women's Leggings -  Black - L
Desigual Women's Leggings - Black - L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and very nice., 24 Jun. 2016
Really like these. Just as I hoped they would be, as Desigual sometimes are very odd sizes. I am in the gym and pretty solid but these are great. I bought a batwing long sleeved top to go with it and excellent. 5% perhaps, reasonable stretch, if you are in the gym they may be a bit thin in areas, especially with light skin. I haven't washed it yet, but they usually wash well. If you like them, wear them, don't worry about the age if it even occurred to you. Let others worry about it.

Ladies Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top
Ladies Batwing Long Sleeved Womens Top
Price: £2.36 - £8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Any age., 24 Jun. 2016
This was just what I wanted. Fits well and has a nice feel. I usually buy a 14 and that is what they were and L I think, check with the company, as there are several online. However some of the colours look a bit odd, or well nothing I wanted to buy. If there were some with patterns that would be good. Not found any yet. This arrived quickly, within 1 day. Bought with Desigual leggings that had a pattern on them and I think I look pretty cool. And can you were this sort of thing at 70? Oh yes you can!

Just Contempo Base Valance Sheet, White, Double
Just Contempo Base Valance Sheet, White, Double

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 22 May 2016
I have a small double, therefore 4ft so most things don't fit any of these things.. It certainly isn't as smart as it looks as if it might be, but cheap and white, so what do I care this time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20