ARRAY(0x1012e078)

Profile for Jaydiiie > Reviews

Content by Jaydiiie

Jaydiiie

Animal Print Ear Plug | 16mm Gauge Acrylic Plug |Leopard Flesh Taper | Sold As Single Earring
Offered by Tribalist Ltd
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourites!, 26 April 2013
These were delivered in less than 24 hours which is fantasic regarding our mailing system in the UK. They look exactly the same as they do in the pictures, price was for a pair (bonus!) Everyone has commented on how lovely these look in my ears, and they feel so comfy in! Love, love, love!!!! Would give more than 5*'s if I could. Not even a little bit of negativity, these are just fantastic/awesome.
Oh and the fit!!! 16mm is what I ordered and 16mm is what I got! Hallejujah :)

Playing in the Shadows
Playing in the Shadows
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars XMAS PRESENT, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Playing in the Shadows (Audio CD)
This was a xmas present- arrived really quick, and even though I'm not keen on dance music this album is really really good.
Certainly different.

I'm With You
I'm With You
Price: 5.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery time..., 16 April 2013
This review is from: I'm With You (Audio CD)
This was a birthday present- and it didn't arrive on time- took way over a week. Disappointing when most Amazon delivery's take about 3 days normally.
The product itself was good- good condition and quality.
The album is ok- not my favourite of theirs by far...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

Veronica Mars - The Complete Series 1, 2 & 3 (18 DVDs) [European release / UK format]
Dvd ~ Kristen Bell
Offered by limato-shop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show, 16 April 2013
Veronica mars- the complete series is/always will be amazing.
Loved it as a teenager and now I love it as a young adult.
The price for all 3 was really good, and even though the boxes are in french, the show itself is English with the options of foreign subtitles.
Delivery time was exceedingly quick, and no problems with product- think it was brand new as it was all wrapped up.

Born This Way
Born This Way
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Born This Way (Audio CD)
This album is honest to god, awesome.
After the first one, I was reluctant. It wasn't brilliant, but it was ok. But Born This Way, mixes electropop, a little bit of rock and roll, and a whole lotta attitude. And I love it!!!
5 stars all the way, with the songs edge of glory and government hooker my so far faves! :) LOVE IT!!!