Profile for S Clark > Reviews

Wander Dust: 1
Wander Dust: 1
by Michelle Warren

4.0 out of 5 stars A promising start to the series, 24 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Wander Dust: 1 (Paperback)
Oh Michelle!!! What a fabulous read! I loved it from cover to cover!!
Sera is a believable, realistic character with a strong supportive bunch of secondary characters, each character was so beautifully written. I just adored Gabe, but I think Bishop was the one for me though. Now I have a serious problem as I have a major crush on him (Just don't tell my husband!) <3 ;)

Looking forward to book 2!! :D

Alpha (Faythe Sanders - Book 6) (Shifters)
Alpha (Faythe Sanders - Book 6) (Shifters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, I'm sad it's over!, 10 April 2012
Oh my! I loved this book- What a fabulous ending to this series! :))) It was a little predictible in places, but still, that said I enjoyed it from start to finish!! I'm torn, as I'm happy how it ended, but sad that now it's ended lol

Shift (Faythe Sanders - Book 5) (Shifters)
Shift (Faythe Sanders - Book 5) (Shifters)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this series, 10 April 2012
I loved this book!!! It was non-stop from beginning to end! This is my favourite book I read in 2011- Bold statement I know, but it's true lol! Faythe is most definately growing on me, as she's grown up and preparing herself to be Alpha. Right, on to the last book in the series *sob* ALPHA here I come!!!! ;)

Prey (Shifters 4)
Prey (Shifters 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites of the series, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Prey (Shifters 4) (Paperback)
Wow! This was one of my favourite books in this series so far! It was action packed! Such a cliffhanger too! As soon as I finished this one, I put it on my bookshelf, and picked up Shift (5th in the series). I am LOVING Faythe's antics! :)))

Rogue (Faythe Sanders - Book 2) (Shifters)
Rogue (Faythe Sanders - Book 2) (Shifters)

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 10 April 2012
Like book one, this was slow and predictible in places, but I thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd in the Shifter Series! I couldn't wait to jump straight into the 3rd book of the series! :)

Stray (Shifters Book 1)
Stray (Shifters Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A promising start to the series, 10 April 2012
After a slow start it picked up very quickly, and I really enjoyed it, even if it was a little predictable in places.

The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder: 1
by Marissa Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyborg Cinder!, 10 April 2012
Oh wow well this book is so completely different to what I expected. I just LOVED it!
I can't believe we have to wait until 2013 for Scarlet- the sequel.

If you're contemplating reading this, it is most certainly worth your while. Yes it is a little slow at the beginning, but once it gets going it's amazing! :)

Creatura
Creatura
by Nely Cab

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatura, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Creatura (Paperback)
Isis Martin is a 17 year old girl living in Texas, has brown hair, green eyes and a complete and utter insomniac.
Isis' dreams are haunted by a human-like shadowy creature in the depths of her place of tranquil, (a poppy field) which leaves her so terrified that she is unable to get back to sleep again.

Creatura is a wonderfully imaginative fast-paced story about dreams becoming reality, lost lineage, forbidden romance, and Greek mythology.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and would recommend it! Isis' character is one of which is so believable, and so relatable I couldn't help but like her! But that said, my favourite characters are Bill & Andy (Andrea) for their no-nonsense attitude in regards of Isis' sleep problem. They remind me of my own friends! Lol ;)

The ending left me agog, and begging for more! Cannot wait for the sequel! :)

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games, 10 April 2012
Well, where to begin?? I read this partly due to the release of the movie in March, and also due to how highly recommended it came from friends.

The Hunger Games is a fast-paced, page turner with drama, action, suspense and a hint of romance in almost every chapter! The dystopia genre is not one I'd normally read, but thanks to The Hunger Games, it's definitely one I'd go back to! Even if you're not a fan, or haven't read a dystopia novel, I strongly suggest this is a great place to start. It's really well written and Collins has such a way with words that you cannot fail to imagine her world the way she truly imagined it.

Fantastic read, thoroughly enjoyable! Ps, every girl needs her own Cinna! ;)

Now, onwards to book 2! :)

Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy Book 1)
Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic adventure!, 10 April 2012
Oh Michelle!!! What a fabulous read! I loved it from cover to cover!!

Looking forward to book 2!! :D