Profile for Hannah F > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars even then it didn't charge it completely despite being left 16 hours as recommended. Not going to use again as it feels ..., 19 April 2015
The toothbrush charger doesn't fit in at all and that is an Oral B brush so is a standard size and fit. The plug is cheaply made and we had to wedge the toothbrush charge in for it to charge, even then it didn't charge it completely despite being left 16 hours as recommended. Not going to use again as it feels dangerous. Would be better spending an extra pound and getting one from a superstore.

" EYELET SR" 46" width x 54" drop, (Inc. 16 Hooks) Thermal Blackout Curtain Lining For Eyelet Curtains. Choice Of 9 Sizes
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a difference but don't blackout completely, 19 April 2015
The fit the curtains nicely and are easy to put up . My partner works nights so they are used to blackout the bedroom. As our bedroom is South facing it gets the sun most of the day so while they do make a lot of difference they don't blackout the room completely. Although I notice the light he doesn't seem to care and sleeps well so I guess they do their job.

Igloo Pet Bed for Cats or Toy Breed Dogs (Caramel with Black Paw Prints)
Igloo Pet Bed for Cats or Toy Breed Dogs (Caramel with Black Paw Prints)
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat loves it so we love it, 19 April 2015
Very quick delivery and very pleased. We brought our cat home 2 weeks ago and the first thing she did was explore and claim this for her own. It's a secure bed and very soft although we have put an extra blanket in as the bottom is quite thin. The cat loves it so we love it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
Offered by WER Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for moving, 19 April 2015
We ordered these 2 weeks before we moved as we ran out of moving boxes. They got to us within 3 days so no need to panic! They were strong and held most of our one bed roomed flat including a load of plates and heavy ornaments. The boxes come in a larger box which is a bit awkward to move. When moving them we used our cars rather than a van but they fitted in well and were easy to stack.

The Sacrifice (The Enemy Book 4)
The Sacrifice (The Enemy Book 4)
by Charlie Higson

5.0 out of 5 stars As always Charlie Higson has done an amazing job. I can never put this series down ..., 19 April 2015
As always Charlie Higson has done an amazing job. I can never put this series down and have sped through the first 3 books. The story has lots of twists and storylines that intertwine which keeps the pace. I love the style of his writing and with the short chapters it's easy to pick up in a spare five minutes and enjoy at your own pace. Can't wait for the next book in the series to arrive at my door so I can continue the adventure!

Periea Underbed Shoe Storage Organiser (holds 3-12 pairs) - strong storage box solution with lid - (Blue) Sami
Offered by JNimports

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for a great price, 19 April 2015
Quick delivery and very good shoe storage. I have a few (hundred) pairs of shoes it feels like which were spread all over the bedroom and in wardrobes. This fits around 15 pairs of shoes - these are flats, trainers, one pair of boots and court shoes and could possibly fit in some more. It fits nicely in the bottom of the wardrobe with double zips so you don't have to unzip the whole thing to get one pair. The top has a clear plastic part so you can easily see where each pair is for easy access. The dividers are secured with Velcro and are pretty solid with cardboard inside the fabric to add structure. If I had more room I'd buy another for the other few pairs I have collected!

MIU COLOR® Drawer Dividers Closet Organizers Bra Underwear Storage Boxes 4 Set
MIU COLOR® Drawer Dividers Closet Organizers Bra Underwear Storage Boxes 4 Set
Offered by Union J Plaza

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab delivery and great product. I have spread mine over two draws ..., 19 April 2015
Fab delivery and great product. I have spread mine over two draws (60cm wide) as they were larger than I thought...which is a good thing for all my things! The compartments are good sizes and the sides are solid with cardboard inside to add support. Might even buy again to organise my partners draws too!

CURTAIN RAIL TRACK BRACKET TO FIT SWISH SOLOGLIDE SOLOGLYDE ( pack of 5 )
CURTAIN RAIL TRACK BRACKET TO FIT SWISH SOLOGLIDE SOLOGLYDE ( pack of 5 )
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery but not very good. The part that is meant to hold the ..., 19 April 2015
Quick delivery but not very good. The part that is meant to hold the curtain track is too big and the track just slides out, even when fastened as tight as possible! Have kept them as not worth the refund and can be used as a last resort in an emergency curtain holder.

Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Tan
Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Tan
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy chappy, 19 April 2015
We have a chocolate on in the lounge and bought the cream version as a present after being commented on by all our family. It is very cute and does its job. It is heavy enough to hold the door but won't hurt if it falls over. Ours is constantly played with by our cat and after a year is still looking like new.

Burt's Bees Beewax Lip Balm Tube - 4.25g
Burt's Bees Beewax Lip Balm Tube - 4.25g
Offered by CyberMan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little lip balm, 19 April 2015
Amazing lip balm, I cannot fault it at all. My mum originally gave me one about 3 years ago and with nearly daily use it ran out recently and this was a replacement. It gives a slight tingle when you first put it on but isn't greasy like some lip balms, it simply soaks in and makes a vast improvement to dry lips. I like using it as I'm allergic to some perfumes/chemicals in beauty products and as its all natural no problems!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5