Profile for K > Reviews

Content by K

K (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
The Vintage Ice Cream Van Road Trip (Cherry Pie Island, Book 2)
The Vintage Ice Cream Van Road Trip (Cherry Pie Island, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla only, 20 July 2015
Chic-lit to the core. However it's good yo have familiar people around.

Craghoppers Womens/Ladies Basecamp 200 IA Midweight Full Zip Fleece Jacket (8) (Navy)
Offered by The Prime Group

5.0 out of 5 stars This fleece is as good a fit as I can hope for as very ..., 6 July 2015
This fleece is as good a fit as I can hope for as very few companies sell size 6 or equivalent. The colour is very dark navy and I has to compare it to a black garment to ensure it was navy. Now I wear it most days.

Technoline WS 9632-IT Weather Station
Technoline WS 9632-IT Weather Station

5.0 out of 5 stars What's the time master wolf?, 27 May 2015
This is the replacement for the old one we have had and used several times each day. The first was a Christmas present for my husband and this one was part of his birthday present. It's great.

Spear & Jackson Kew Gardens 3090KEW Stainless Steel Weed Fork with 12-Inch Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Gardener, 27 May 2015
As both my husband have health issues I thought this fork, my favourite piece of gardening equipment, would of help to both. It is a great help.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The mad mad mad kitten loves this. It appears ..., 27 May 2015
The mad mad mad kitten loves this. It appears about 9.50 each evening for ten minutes of mania but she is sitting waiting for at least 1/2hr before hand and the same afterwards even although she is exhausted as I am by then.

Lifting the Lid: A Life at Kinloch Lodge, Skye
Lifting the Lid: A Life at Kinloch Lodge, Skye
by Baroness Claire Macdonald

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a very well written and informative book I am disappointed as I thought it was more of a cookery ..., 27 May 2015
Although this is a very well written and informative book I am disappointed as I thought it was more of a cookery book.

Clarks Womens Sport Clarks Isna Pebble Nubuck Sandals In Khaki Standard Fit Size 4.5
Offered by Bells Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars To my great disappointment this 4and 1/2s fit fine but the arch ..., 27 May 2015
Last year I tried on a pair of these sandals in an end of season sale in July. That pair were a size7 so too large but very comfy. To my great disappointment this 4and 1/2s fit fine but the arch is too low for me. I feel as if I am walking like John Wayne. Probably it's another of my peculiarities or perhaps the shoes I have worn for the past 15years are the reason.

NEFF OVEN COOKER LIGHT BULB LAMP 40W E14 057874
NEFF OVEN COOKER LIGHT BULB LAMP 40W E14 057874
Offered by ATC Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cooking, 22 April 2015
It's amazing how long we do without. This bulb a perfect example but what a difference having it and it fitted exactly.

CoQ10 Collagen Coenzyme Facial Mask Organic Series Vitamin A C E Hyaluronic Acid (5 Facial Masks per Box)
Offered by Genetica Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so scaredy face, 22 April 2015
This product felt really good on my skin and left my face feeling so much better akin to having a massage. Only problem was I have a small face and the mask which looks like it fits all, was a bit too big and the holes didn't match up. Certainly a great thing for a quick pick me up.

Trail of Broken Wings
Trail of Broken Wings

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 22 April 2015
This book is a treat for people of Asia however I found it a bit too much for my British narrowness.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13