Profile for Briggsville > Reviews

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sad love story., 29 July 2014
I couldn't put this book down, unless I had to because I couldn't read through my tears. This book is extremely well written sensitive and caring also amusing in parts. Although really sad it is a really enjoyable read and a fantastic love story. I felt part of the characters lives and felt their pain. It is so well written I felt I was reading a sixteen year olds words - Would highly recommend.

The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Steven Wilson
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars How does he do it!!, 27 Mar 2013
Yet again Steven Wilson has come up with the goods. The workrate and quality of all of his projects is absolutely prolific. This second solo album demonstrates musicianship of the highest quality and the 5:1 surround mix on the blu ray is the best i have ever heard. The Watchmaker, the title track and Drive Home are personal favourites, the latter reminding me of the very best of his Blackfield output. Buy with confidence and roll on the next Porcupine Tree album.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2013 10:52 AM BST

Andrew James Electric Precision Food Slicer 19cm Blade + Includes 2 Extra Blades For Bread and Meat
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Slicer Supreme, 24 Oct 2012
This is an outstanding item for the money. Quality build, light in weight but robust for a very precise professional slice. Would not hesitate to recommend.