Profile for PETER READ > Reviews

PETER READ

Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive
Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast and very easy to install, 25 Sept. 2013
This has breathed new life into my ageing Mac. I'm very happy with this - it's significantly improved boot times and operating speeds. Well worth the money. Thanks Samsung!

Suunto Men's Watch SS011974300
Suunto Men's Watch SS011974300

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 25 Sept. 2013
Great divers watch. Used extensively for recreational diving including some nitrox. Very easy to use, see and retrieve those all important logs after the dives.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Super King
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 25 Sept. 2013
This mattress protector doesn't fit my 13 Inch mattress at all and isn't water proof. I regret buying this and wouldn't recommend this to others.

Rolson 42441 Mini Dent Puller
Rolson 42441 Mini Dent Puller

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple sturdy and easy to use., 25 Sept. 2013
Great little puller at a great price. I used these to take my Apple IMAC apart and for that they did the job perfectly.

Hauck H-31211-EN-R00-000 Viper Trio Set - Caviar/Grey
Hauck H-31211-EN-R00-000 Viper Trio Set - Caviar/Grey
Offered by MID-EUROPE

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly excellent value for money and a great purchase - highly recommended, 25 Sept. 2013
I've scoured the internet and baby shops to find something even close. This is a very solid, well designed system at a superb price. I'm sure there are others out there for double, triple or considerably more than this but this ticks all the boxes and at the right price.

OptiCaddy 2nd HDD/SSD Caddy Adapter & External USB Superdrive Enclosure KIT for Apple iMac (2009, 2010, 2011) and Mac Mini (2009, 2010) with Opticaddy OptiSpeed Technology
Offered by Opticaddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good caddy - only slight quibble but I solved it, 25 Sept. 2013
Good solid design but the screws didn't fully align in my Imac. I needed to remove a small piece of plastic for this to fit with all the screws but not a big issue. I'm sure this is designed to fit Imac's and Macbooks alike so a little extra plastic was no issue for me.

Wentronic 0.5m S-26 SATA Internal Power and Data Cable Extension Cable
Wentronic 0.5m S-26 SATA Internal Power and Data Cable Extension Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - arrived on time and intact - does exactly what it says, 25 Sept. 2013
Great to deal with. My only complaint would be that I received an e-mail in German stating that I hadn't paid enough for the items but they arrived without any further payment so I guess that was a mistake. All in all I'm very happy. Great product at a great price. Thanks guys.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic unit - simple to fit and great to use, 25 Sept. 2013
Fantastic unit - simple to fit and great to use. Very easy to fit and has worked like a dream.