Profile for russ90 > Reviews

russ90

ZTE Tania Windows 7.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black
ZTE Tania Windows 7.5 Sim Free Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, not overly techy., 28 Jan 2013
This phone is ideal for me as I do not ask much from my phone. Only real issue has been adding contacts, as soon as you sign in to your window live (hotmail) account all the contacts will be transfered on to your phone, these can be hidden but there isn't a way of stopping it. I had to make a new account especially for my phone to avoid this happening. Similarly, by linking Facebook and Twitter accounts to phone, all those contacts are added as well. This can be avoided by just adding the apps and not linking the accounts. The phone is, however, easy to use and looks good.

Le Creuset Cast Iron Shallow Casserole, 26 cm - Volcanic
Le Creuset Cast Iron Shallow Casserole, 26 cm - Volcanic

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best casserole dishes., 28 Jan 2013
I have owned this brand of kitchen ware for many years and they are all still as good as when they were bought. Lovely size and weighty. Wonderful range of colours and are admire by so many guests.

Marvel's The Avengers 6-Movie Collection [DVD] [2008]
Marvel's The Avengers 6-Movie Collection [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful set of films, 27 Nov 2012
Complete set of Marvel's Avengers films, not including the third Ironman (not yet released in cinemas). Brilliant collection I bought for my brothers (aged 24 and 26) as a moving home gift in hope to go round and watch them myself. Starring Edward Norton and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Robert Downey Jnr (Iron man), Chris Evans (Captain America) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor).