Profile for E. Spence > Reviews

Content by E. Spence

E. Spence "Elspeth" (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale
Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits in bathroom well, 9 Oct 2013
Needed some slim scales as there isn't much space in my bathroom so these were ideal.Thry were well packaged and delivery quickly. I think they are accurate though my weight fluctuates so I may check on other scales and make sure!

King Animal
King Animal
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuune!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: King Animal (Audio CD)
Nice to hear Soundgarden back making music, bought as a present and receiver was very pleased with this gift :)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 2012 HD
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 2012 HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost like the classic, 16 May 2013
Good to pass the time but not exactly like the classic. Phone a friend is pretty pants and they are usually wrong.

Someone Like You
Someone Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing but emotional, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Someone Like You (MP3 Download)
First Adele track I have in my library, very soothing though emotional when applied to personal life. Encourages more Adele purchasing though this was free for me.

Blush Professional Pro Finish Eyeshadow Primer
Blush Professional Pro Finish Eyeshadow Primer
Offered by Blush Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 16 May 2013
This is a good eyeshadow primer which lasts most of the day for me though not quite all day and night.

Nintendo Rubber Keychain - 1 Up Mushroom
Nintendo Rubber Keychain - 1 Up Mushroom
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and big and happy!, 16 May 2013
Nice and big so cannot lose keys! Nice and bright colour, goes well with my Yoshi keychain which makes me curious about other designs. :)

Fone-Case Motorola RAZR i XT890 Protective Hydro S Line Wave Gel Silicone Skin Case Cover With LCD Screen Protector Guard (Blue)
Offered by Fone-Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed :), 6 Mar 2013
This case fits my phone perfectly with all the buttons accessible. The screen protector I eventually managed to position in the best place and looks absolutely fine. I was slightly worried initially, as there was a number written on the screen protector which had imprinted on the part going on to the phone, fortunately it is not noticeable at all. The little cloth is also very handy for giving my screen a clean now and again after texting/calling etc. Happy I purchased.

Sunshine Buddies - Swaying Summer Buddy (Sky Blue)
Sunshine Buddies - Swaying Summer Buddy (Sky Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catchinng and mood-lifting, 4 Mar 2013
It is perfect for a boring old desk at work as it calms your mind and brightens the day up.

Braun Silk-épil Xelle 5585 Body & Face Epilator
Braun Silk-épil Xelle 5585 Body & Face Epilator

3.0 out of 5 stars Time-consuming, 4 Mar 2013
I only used this a couple of times as it seemed so time-consuming and not as effective as I was hoping for. I have fairly dark hair that grows back fast but sadly this didn't seem to be the thing for me. I can be fairly impatient sol it may be my lack of patience that let me give up on it so quickly.

Guitar Hero: Metallica - Game Only (Wii)
Guitar Hero: Metallica - Game Only (Wii)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Toughest GH game I have played, 4 Mar 2013
I love Metallica and I love GH so this was a no-brainer for me. Definitely a lot harder than other versions of Guitar Hero so a good way to get someone trained up and good at other versions as they seem so much easier!

Page: 1 | 2