Profile for C. N. Willis > Reviews

Content by C. N. Willis

C. N. Willis "Carole Willis" (Chester Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Forgotten Voices of the Somme: The Most Devastating Battle of the Great War in the Words of Those Who Survived
by Joshua Levine

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgotten Voices of the Somme: The Most Devastating Battle of the, 27 Mar. 2013
My husband found this book very interesting. It makes you realise the difficult times 'our boys' had and went through with so much loss of life

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Novelty HELLO KITTY bad hair day cartoon slip on mule slipper, 16 Feb. 2013
These were bought as a present for my daughter, who thought they were great and put them on as soon as she received them.

Kitchen Craft Cake Board, Square 20cm / 8 inch
Kitchen Craft Cake Board, Square 20cm / 8 inch
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen kraft cake board square 20cm/8 inch, 16 Feb. 2013
Once again Amazon saved the day! I could not find/purchase a square board, which was a decent thickness. All I found were very thin ones - only about 1/8" thick, which was no good for a heavy Xmas cake.
I think I will continue to purchase silver boards for my Xmas cakes from Amazon as I know they will be a decent size and fit for the purpose.

Be My Love - A Tribute to Mario Lanza
Be My Love - A Tribute to Mario Lanza

5.0 out of 5 stars Be My Love - A Tribute to Mario Lanze, 30 Nov. 2012
Absolutely brilliant. What a voice! His voice lives on despite his early demise. We are told he is the inspiration of many of the modern tenors.
Many of the songs he sings I only have on old LP records so lovely to hear them all together on a CD

Spell It Out: The Singular Story of English Spelling
Spell It Out: The Singular Story of English Spelling
by David Crystal

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell it Out, 30 Nov. 2012
Very interesting to see how different spelling of words came about. It is interesting to find out how the English language and its spelling came about

Bryn
Bryn
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Bryn Terfel, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bryn (Audio CD)
Brilliant voice and worth buying. Whenever I hear him singing I stop what I am doing a just listen to him.

Wartime Farm [DVD]
Wartime Farm [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Goodman
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Wartime Farm DVD, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Wartime Farm [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD brings back memories as my husband's family were farmers during the war. As we know farmers had an important job to do to ensure our survival.

We saw 'Wartime Farm' on the TV and just had to buy the DVD.

Knitting with The Color Guys
Knitting with The Color Guys
by Kaffe Fassett

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting with the Colour Guys, 24 Sept. 2012
This was bought as a present for a relative and I haven't received any 'feedback' as yet. But I had a look through it when it was delivered and found it to be good - as I am sure she will.

Concord CD10 Telephone and Fax Index Book Wirebound Board Cover A5 Ref 87110
Concord CD10 Telephone and Fax Index Book Wirebound Board Cover A5 Ref 87110

5.0 out of 5 stars Concord Tel and Fax Index book wirebound cover, 24 Sept. 2012
Great book and especially like the wirebound cover as much easier to 'keep your page' as there is nothing more annoying than finding a page of your notebook and it closes if not secured by something

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Black n Red hardback spiral notebook A-Z index, 24 Sept. 2012
Great little book. Especially like the spiral on book as when I turn to a page it stays there! Also, good quality and would recommend it if you want quality and don't mind paying quite a bit P&P!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14