Profile for Mrs. C. N. G. Willis > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. N. G. ...

Mrs. C. N. G. Willis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars T1285 multipack epson printer cartridges, 24 Sep 2012
These were purchased by my daughter, who always buys Epson cartridges as they are so much better than the compatible ones. Well worth the extra payment she says, but wishes they lasted longer as no sooner they are replaced than they need replacing again.

Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs
Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs
Offered by UK Highland Photography
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens soft white cotton gloves, 29 Aug 2012
Excellent gloves. I have eczema on my hands and put cream on at night then do an 'Al Jolson' (remember him?} impression and put the gloves on which stay on all night. - I mean, they don't slip off as some gloves do.
Also, the size is great as I have large hands and more so since I had operations for tendonitis some years ago.
I would recommend these gloves to anyone with skin trouble.

Knitted Beanies (Twenty to Make)
Knitted Beanies (Twenty to Make)
by Susie Johns
Edition: Misc.
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitted Beanies, 29 Aug 2012
Excellent little book. I think this must be the first pattern book bought when I have liked ALL the patterns and may knit most of them - hopefully! Also, they will make nice Xmas presents (yes, it's on its' way!). I would definitely recommend this book.

Upgrading and Fixing Computers Do-it-Yourself For Dummies
Upgrading and Fixing Computers Do-it-Yourself For Dummies
by Andy Rathbone
Price: 12.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrading and Fixing Computers DIY for Dummies (for Computer), 29 Aug 2012
This is a really good book and you are able to find answers to some common problems yourself without having to worry about calling a Computer Engineer, which would be expensive. I am not sure if I would feel confident with the more advanced upgrading, just yet. Maybe when I am more confident.
I especially like the way it is written in 'laymen's language' not technical terms, which may not be understood.
Actually, I have learnt more about computers myself from 'trial and error'.

The Best of Pugh 2012
The Best of Pugh 2012
by Jonathan Pugh

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Pugh 2012, 17 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Best of Pugh 2012 (Paperback)
I bought this book for my husband, who couldn't stop laughing at the brilliant cartoons. He follows Pugh's cartoons whenever he can.
Also, the illustrations are brilliant. If anyone is feeling 'down in the dumps' buy this book - you'll soon be cheered up.

Diamond Jubilee Playing Cards (Queen){Blue Pack}
Diamond Jubilee Playing Cards (Queen){Blue Pack}
Offered by Thistle Dae For All Occasions
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Jubilee Playing Cards (Queen) (Blue pack), 17 Aug 2012
I do have playing cards, but wanted a memento of our Queen's Jubilee. I bought two packs and will probably give one to my daughter as a memento.
No doubt, I will not use the cards unless I have to in case they get 'worn'!

Hidden Truth about Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs: How to AVOID Heart Disease Naturally
by Shane Ellison
Price: 6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Cholestterol Lowering-Drugs, 17 Aug 2012
Brilliant book. I couldn't put it down (and I'm a 'slow reader' and read bits at a time). I found it to be very informative without a load of technical terms and would recommend it to anyone, especially 'slow' readers.

Naples Gold Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18inch)
Naples Gold Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18inch)
Offered by COUTURE DESIGN for your home
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Naples cushion covers, 7 May 2012
I was so pleased with the quality and they seemed to co-ordinate with other covers I bought - brown, beige. I am using these now with light brown faux suede covers purchased the same time and they look great together. I thought it would good for the next two seasons. I will then use them with darker brown covers purcahsed for Autumn and Winter.
I would recommend them for the quality and price.

Dreft Fibre Care for Delicates Laundry Detergent Powder 9 Washes 792 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars dreft washing powder, 17 April 2012
I have been unable to obtain Dreft anywhere, but knew 'Amazon' wouldn't let me down and would be able to supply some. (Even though I had to purchase quite a few packets! Still, I will be alright for while now!)

This powder is excellent for woollens and delicate fabrics. Would definitely recommend.

4 Luxury Light Brown Faux Suede Cushion Covers
4 Luxury Light Brown Faux Suede Cushion Covers

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury light brown faux suede cushion covers, 17 April 2012
Although these covers were a 'gold' colour they matched well with other covers purchased. Especially 'cream gold chenille'. Also look great with most of covers purchased. Excellent quality. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9