Profile for C. N. Willis > Reviews

Content by C. N. Willis

C. N. Willis "Carole Willis" (Chester Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Guilty Gadgets ® - Pack of 10 Black & Blue Retractable Comfort Grip Ballpoint Writing Pens School And Office
Offered by sixstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Black & Blue Retractable Comfort Grip, 24 Aug. 2014
Not much you can about pens except these have a nice 'comfort' grip. Good for anyone who finds holding/writing with ordinary pens awkward. Would recommend them.

100 Pcs Red Metallic Twist Ties for Cello Candy Bags Party 8cm
100 Pcs Red Metallic Twist Ties for Cello Candy Bags Party 8cm
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Metallic Twist Ties, 24 Aug. 2014
I have been unable to obtain these ties for my food/freezer bags, which are so useful. However, I thought I would try 'Amazon' as a last 'port of call' and, sure enough, the 'Ties' were obtainable.
I am very impressed as the items able to be bought from 'Amazon', which are unable to obtain elsewhere. No doubt I will be ordering more as they will be needed.
Would definitely recommend.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 3:48 PM BST

Fenjal cream oil bath 200ml
Fenjal cream oil bath 200ml
Offered by Moosy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fenjal cream oil bath, 24 Aug. 2014
This is really good for anyone that has sensitive skin. I have eczema and cannot use bubble bath, but this is lovely ad the prefume is great. Would recommend it - I have just treated myself to the body lotion as like the perfume so much

LARGE CREAM WASHING UP BOWL WHAM MADE IN UK
LARGE CREAM WASHING UP BOWL WHAM MADE IN UK
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant size. At last I can put things in ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Brilliant size. At last I can put things in properly i.e. without leaving half out of the water to soak. It is a good fit for my sink leaving a gap for rinsing etc. Would definitely recommend it.

Handbag / Shopping bag (perfect as a knitting bag) Very strong, (Pink, Green, Orange Floral)
Offered by Wendywwoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag/knitting bad/knitting bag, 18 Aug. 2014
This was ordered along with the other items (wool needles for sewing up; stitch holders and cranked knitting needles, which have been received) as a birthday present. I am sure the recipient will like them all and will find all very useful for her knitting.
The bag is very nice. I especially like the zipped top and the side pockets - very useful as you can never have enough side compartments in a bag. Ask other women !

Panasonic NN-CT552WBPQ Combination Microwave Oven, White
Panasonic NN-CT552WBPQ Combination Microwave Oven, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic NN-CT552WBPO Combination Microwave Oven, 18 Feb. 2014
This was ordered by my sister-in-law, who is delighted with it. She says it is a vast improvement to her one it is to replace.

The Ultimate Hammer Collection [DVD]
The Ultimate Hammer Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Hammer Collection (DVD), 18 Feb. 2014
My daughter ordered this item for her partner as a Xmas present. She says he was delighted to receive thoe whole collection.

Stanley 192902 Professional Mobile Tool Chest
Stanley 192902 Professional Mobile Tool Chest

5.0 out of 5 stars Stanley 192902 Professional Tool Chest, 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my husband as he does many D.I.Y. jobs. He found it really useful and as he can take his tools when he does work for his sister

Dior J'adore Body Lotion 200 ml
Dior J'adore Body Lotion 200 ml
Offered by BEAUTYPRIVE'

5.0 out of 5 stars Dior J'adore Body Lotion, 18 Feb. 2014
My husband bought me this a few years ago and I loved it using every bath time until it ran out. I was thrilled to receive more last Xmas. It has a lovely soft perfume. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Hanson Traditional Kitchen Scale, 5kg, White
Hanson Traditional Kitchen Scale, 5kg, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanson Traditional Kitchen Scale, 18 Feb. 2014
Brilliant scale. Much better than one it replaced. I especially like the accuracy of the scale - it does not need to be to be amended at all. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13