Profile for DinnerFingers > Reviews

Content by DinnerFingers

DinnerFingers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Awesome Origami Pack: With 50 Sheets of Origami Paper, Plus Waterproof and Foil Papers
by Nick Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but definitely worthy!, 4 Mar. 2015
We bought this as an activity for the minions during their spring half term holiday and they were thrilled with it.

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Such yes! Very wow!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my nan in law as she has limited mobility and breathing difficulty. The reason we chose this is so she would not have to stand around to get a cup of tea. I can confirm it's very quick and much quieter than we expected having experience with a different make and model we ourselves had previously. Very nice!!

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Cloth Jacketed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable (6 Feet/1.8M)
FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Cloth Jacketed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable (6 Feet/1.8M)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth the pennies!, 4 Mar. 2015
I can't even express how impressed I am with this cable. I am the person that effs up cables all the time (near the business end) and I can safely say this cable has put up with a lot and is still solid.

Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Offered by Take a Bite

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Mar. 2015
This does what it should, it is silent in comparison to the drive it replaced. Would recommend!

Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for Birthday
Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for Birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars So much YES!!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my nan-in-law and she was thrilled to receive it, definitely worth the money as it's different from the humdrum "normal" birthday cards. Would recommend!

The Birthday Book: Pastel Green
The Birthday Book: Pastel Green
by N. Bowman

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 4 Mar. 2015
Would recommend, very useful, very slim. Top Marks!

Swarovski Hanging Crystal Guardian Angel Birthstone Suncatcher MARCH - AQUAMARINE
Offered by Fairies & Pixies

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Mar. 2015
Very small but lovely ally the same. Nice trinket.

Home Made 500ml Cordial Bottle
Home Made 500ml Cordial Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars So much yes!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought these to share eggnogg with family members over Xmas and they were all thrilled. As am I, would recommend.

Imixlot Unique Design Crescent Moon Galactic Universe Glass Cabochon Pendant Necklace
Offered by imixlots

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty to look at but you get for what you ..., 4 Mar. 2015
Very pretty to look at but you get for what you pay, it isn't the best quality jewellery but I love it

Crazyprofit Christmas Xmas Birthday Wedding Gift For Gaming & Boy and Men Collection - Aula Silent Gaming Keyboard Led American PC Computer Usb Qwerty Keyboards

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice price!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this as a present for my brother in law and he was very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10