Profile for DinnerFingers > Reviews

Large Silver Tone Kitty Necklace with Pink Bow
Large Silver Tone Kitty Necklace with Pink Bow
Offered by Glam and Gloria

5.0 out of 5 stars so shiney, 23 May 2015
Very sparkly, niece loved it

LADIES SKINNY COLOURED JEGGINGS STRETCH TROUSER JEANS LEGGINGS SIZES 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 (16, PURPLE)
Offered by SPHERE

5.0 out of 5 stars double yes!, 23 May 2015
Perfect pants, perfect price- I'm ordering more right now!!

Discoball Aluminum Alloy Dry Herb Vaporizer Tank Refillable Stainless Steel Shisha Pipe Pen Click n Vape Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! exactly what you need!, 18 May 2015
Be careful with the button as it seems like that would be the first thing to break (I bought one for a friend and he was a bit rough with it, not knowing his own strength, and he broke the button)

I found this item a delight to use, however I should point out that at first the butane lighter is a pain to fill up and get working because its full of air to start with - if you have an issue with the flame being weak or non existent at the beginning it's not faulty, just full of air. Since we eliminated the air from the lighter it has worked perfectly every time!

When you do use it I'd recommend lighting it for about two seconds at first when it's cold, then about a second or so after it's warmed up. Using it like this I've not burned a single thing.

In short I would highly recommend this item and I'd go so far as to say this is the best one I've ever had!

The Awesome Origami Pack: With 50 Sheets of Origami Paper, Plus Waterproof and Foil Papers
by Nick Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but definitely worthy!, 4 Mar. 2015
We bought this as an activity for the minions during their spring half term holiday and they were thrilled with it.

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Such yes! Very wow!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my nan in law as she has limited mobility and breathing difficulty. The reason we chose this is so she would not have to stand around to get a cup of tea. I can confirm it's very quick and much quieter than we expected having experience with a different make and model we ourselves had previously. Very nice!!

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Cloth Jacketed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable (6 Feet/1.8M)
FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Cloth Jacketed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable (6 Feet/1.8M)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth the pennies!, 4 Mar. 2015
I can't even express how impressed I am with this cable. I am the person that effs up cables all the time (near the business end) and I can safely say this cable has put up with a lot and is still solid.

Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Samsung 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Offered by FLEXX ram

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Mar. 2015
This does what it should, it is silent in comparison to the drive it replaced. Would recommend!

Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for Birthday
Second Nature Pop Up Greeting Card for Birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars So much YES!!, 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my nan-in-law and she was thrilled to receive it, definitely worth the money as it's different from the humdrum "normal" birthday cards. Would recommend!

The Birthday Book: Pastel Green
The Birthday Book: Pastel Green
by N. Bowman

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 4 Mar. 2015
Would recommend, very useful, very slim. Top Marks!

Swarovski Hanging Crystal Guardian Angel Birthstone Suncatcher MARCH - AQUAMARINE
Offered by Esthers Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Mar. 2015
Very small but lovely ally the same. Nice trinket.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11