ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Profile for DinnerFingers > Reviews

Content by DinnerFingers

DinnerFingers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Kitchen Plate Rack - wall mounted - inc shelf above and hooks under - BUTTERMILK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ehrmergerd a plert rurk (>.<), 28 Sep 2013
This is very nice to look at; elegant shape, pleasing colour and best of all highly functional. I love this product and highly recommend!

Hello Kitty: Loving Life (Nintendo DS)
Hello Kitty: Loving Life (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Dealz
Price: 8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 28 Sep 2013
I bought this for my neices birthday and she loves it. Highly recommended apparently, she would definitely tell her friends to ask their parents to get it.

FreeLander PD10 3G Version 1GB RAM, 8G Memory, 7 Inch Tablet PC HD Screen Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwidch) Monster Phone with Build-in GPS, Bluetooth, WCDMA (Dual Sim Card), Dual camera, Wifi; Compatible with Google play (Coffee)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a monster!, 28 Sep 2013
This would get top marks but only one thing lets it down, the signal (I've tried almost every network) can be a little poor when indoors but outside this thing is amazing. I was very impressed with the sound considering some reviews I had read were complaining about that. Elsewise this thing has kept me very happy, does everything you would expect from a tablet, it even has a function to turn it into a wifi hotspot. I have seen alot of complaints about battery life but lets be fair lovely purveyors of this online market, this is a 3g tablet! that you can make calls and send text messages on.. So very pleased with this purchase I will be ordering a couple more as christmas presents!

Blue Banana Small Flowers Festival Shoulder Bag (Brown/Red)
Blue Banana Small Flowers Festival Shoulder Bag (Brown/Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 28 Sep 2013
I bought this to carry my tablet phone, which fits just nicely. Very pretty design but if you're heavy handed like me beware, this will fall apart if you treat it roughly, but again look at the price!

Tungsten Love 8mm Comfort Fit High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Men's Aniversary/Engagement/Wedding Band With Abalone Inlay (Size 8,9,10,11,12 Selectable) (8.5) : UK Size - Q
Offered by JewelryWe Jewellery
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 28 Sep 2013
I bought this as a replacement wedding ring for my husband because I eat all the pies he's lost a bit of weight and the original kept threatening to run away. He now wears them both and it does stop the other one falling off. But enough of my silliness, let's talk quality, for what you pay this is just beautiful. There's a reassuring weight to it and its shiny :D

Assorted Coloured Party Bubbles pack of 24
Assorted Coloured Party Bubbles pack of 24
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm forever blowing bubbles, 28 Sep 2013
I bought these as party bag filler but my boys and their friends love them so much I will be making several repeat orders!
These are small enough to hide in your hand but you get plenty of bubbles out of them.

Kansas Cutie Fancy Dress Costume - Fever Collection (adult size 12-14)
Kansas Cutie Fancy Dress Costume - Fever Collection (adult size 12-14)
Offered by Party Party
Price: 16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 28 Sep 2013
cracking price, cute dress. My only advice is to be gentle when washing as that little doggy on the apron bob may wander. Overall though I was impressed with the quality considering how cheaply I picked it up!!

5 Piece Wild Life Bedding Set - Bed in a Bag (Purple, King)
5 Piece Wild Life Bedding Set - Bed in a Bag (Purple, King)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 28 Sep 2013
Okay so some of these reviews say things like "the buttons fell off wa wa"- well I don't know what they've been doing to their bedding but I checked every single shiny button and they are all secure! Now look at the price you are paying and what you get in the set, this is an absolute bargain. I Love it! The top of the pillow cases and quilt cover is satin, very pretty indeed but my favourite feature is that the other side of the pillow cases and quilt cover is perfectly soft, white cottony/micro fibreish(?) fabric which is a dream to sleep under as anyone with satin sheets will know too much satin makes for a bad nights sleep, but this set has the perfect balance. Buy it, enjoy... if you're not sure don't buy it :)

Kids Eskimo Insulated Rain / Snow Suit Mini Polka Dot - 12-18 months
Kids Eskimo Insulated Rain / Snow Suit Mini Polka Dot - 12-18 months
Offered by SkiwearNI
Price: 19.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cosy!, 28 Sep 2013
I bought the spotty one for my niece and it looks great, fantastic quality- I couldn't be more pleased with this item!

Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Offered by FatGadgets UK
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price!, 31 May 2013
Swift delivery, looks durable.. I bounced my tablet in this and it survived! Not that I'm suggesting anyone actually try that but I thought it was worth a mention. Nice keyboard overall and no compatibility issues with any of the random tablets I've tried it with,(from honeycomb to ice cream sandwich) also look at the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8