Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Birmingham)

Abby AQ-7006A Womens Latin Tango Ballroom Party wedding Block Heel T-Bar Round-toe Dance-shoes Black UK Size5.5
Offered by abbycomeon Bao

5.0 out of 5 stars They look just like the picture and the heal is the perfect height, 14 Jan. 2015
These are fab dance shoes. They look just like the picture and the heal is the perfect height. I have wide feet and these are a great fit. The soles are quite padded ehich makes them rrally comfy. I may even buy a 2nd pair!
The shoes arrived quickly (actually 4 days before the earliest estimatated date) - I should hope so as the delivery is pricey as it comes from China

Travel Adventure Travel Waist Utility Cargo Bum Bag Money Day Pack Rucksack Hip Belt Holster New (Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bum bag but sadly I had a faulty catch., 1 Sept. 2013
I really liked the bag part of this bum bag. It was a great size with loads of pockets. The belt was passed when joining the bag and was adjustable with little clips for the excess belt which was way more than I needed for my 45" waist. I was really disappointed as this was just what I was looking for.

Andrew James Premium Bread Maker With Automatic Ingredients / Nut And Raisin Dispenser - Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab machine but take the instructions with a piece of cake!, 21 Aug. 2013
This is a great machine for the price which my husband bought for me. However getting to grips with how to make bread, took a few goes.

The first time I made bread using the instructions from the booklet and it could have been used as a housebrick! I looked around on the internet and read some previous reviews on here and changed my method to mixing the 350ml water (I always use warm water) 1.5tsp yeast & 2tbsp oil in a jug the adding to the pan. On top of that I put 550g of strong white bread flour which I make a dent in the top and add about 1tsp salt. I usually use programme 1but I have used the quick loaf which worked fine too. I have also set the timer to wake up to fresh bread which worked well too. I also use this recipe to bake 6-8 good sized bread rolls used the dough function.

Point Blank [Blu-ray]
Point Blank [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Gilles Lellouche

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Point Blank [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
People say this is a French 'Taken' which isn't really accurate. Sure, a man's pregnant wife gets kidnapped but the husband is not ex CIA and just a normal run of the mill person.
I thought it was extremely good though, it was fast paced throughout with good twists through the film that didn't need a lot of brainpower to stick with.
World cinema is where it's at lately with a lot of good films being made that don't have to bow down to the clichéd Hollywood stereotypes which in turn opens doors to good inventive films like this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series, Book 1)
Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook Series, Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Christian fiction so not my cupa tea, 3 Aug. 2011
After reading the description I thought this sounded like an ok stoyline and as it was free felt it was worth giving it a go. I liked the chick lit style but I don`t think the author did enough to make the characters come to life as there are few descriptions of the main characters apperance or the home setting of Laurie.
Sadly I just couldn`t take more than 13% of the book as the Christian references were not for me. I felt I needed to write about this as there is no reference to this in the product description and I am sure that it is an important choice for many when choosing what to download.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2011 12:15 PM BST