Profile for G. Withers > Reviews

Content by G. Withers

G. Withers "XeltseK" (Wiltshire, UK.)

Children's Play Mat - My Town - 80x120 cm - 4 sizes available
Children's Play Mat - My Town - 80x120 cm - 4 sizes available
Offered by Home and Office

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and durable!, 14 Jan. 2016
We bought this for our 2 year old son for Christmas to use with his growing collection of cars. It was an instant hit and he has played with it loads since then. It has also survived our Labrador running across and laying on it as well as one of our cats using it as a bed when it was rolled up out of use! Very good quality mat, very colourful and detailed and good value for money in my opinion!

N9-Online Apple Retro Map World Design All and 3 PU Leather Case Cover with Free Screen Protector and Stylus Pen for iPad Mini
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe just me..., 18 Feb. 2014
I really like this iPad case and it stood out from the crowd when I first saw it. It's good quality, sturdy and very stylish.

The only reason I gave it four stars is because the first groove at the front where you can stand the iPad seems to have collapsed in on one side so I have to hold the iPad with one hand now when I am using it even though it should stand freely.

When I am in the middle of something and it slips down flat suddenly it is most annoying!

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 2 Micro-Knit Hybrid Fiber Tip Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pens + 4 Tether Strings / Lanyards + 1 Microfiber Cloth - Retail Packaging (Zebra Red + Black, 5.2 inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stylus set, 7 Feb. 2014
These pens are a really nice weight and they look good too.

The mesh type tip works very well on my iPad and the cloth that came with it is a nice silky material and is very effective at keeping the screen clean.

I was also really impressed with the accessories that came with it, I personally use the black elastic one which also has a handy plastic clip on the end which you can plug into your headphone port.

Overall I am very satisfied with this good quality and nice looking product!

The Metabolism Miracle: 3 Easy Steps to Regain Control of Your Weight...Permanently - A Proven, Revolutionary Diet Program to Overcome Insulin Resistance and Lose Weight Permanently
by Diane Kress

4.0 out of 5 stars It's tough but it's worth it., 11 Mar. 2010
I bought this book after reading an article on it in the Daily Mail. I have tried dieting before but never with any clear road of where I was heading, and the idea of a diet for me was simply meaning to cut down on portion sizes etc., but it's always been difficult and I've ended up reverting back to the same old ways of eating as I had done before.

In the Christmas period of 2008 I quit smoking and over 2009 I put on some extra weight which was most probably due to me getting my appetite back and started eating whenever I felt like it and it was beginning to get, in my eyes, quite ridiculous, so when it came to the end of Christmas 2009 I decided that, as I had managed to quit smoking for a year, I could put my efforts into losing weight.

The Metabolism miracle is directed at an American market, but if your interested in losing weight, and I mean really interested (Not just look at the book and think "Oh it's American I can't be Bothered with this I'll just instantly give up"), then this is the book for you.

The first week or so was difficult, having to completely change my diet and to buy & try new things, some which I liked, some which I didn't, but it's been an adventure so far, and with 30 minutes of Wii Fit 5 times a week, i've managed to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks, and will be moving on to Step 2 of the programme very soon.

Overall i would say it's Working and I'm Happy with it!