Profile for Jennifer Laghi > Reviews

Content by Jennifer Laghi

Jennifer Laghi

Have Hope Inspirational Quote Vinyl Sticker Wall Art Lounge Bedroom HS WA7 - Medium
Offered by LightningSigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jan 2013
I absolutly love this home design line. It arrived perfectly packed and it is just what it said in the item description. I bought this also for a friend.

Medium Life goes on Wall Art Quotes / Wall Stickers / Wall Decals / Wall Mural-Black
Offered by Amazing Sticker

5.0 out of 5 stars For me and as a gift, 30 Jan 2013
I absolutly love this home design line. It arrived perfectly packed and it is just what it said in the item description. I have bought a bunch!!

Heartwarmers Wooden Heart Keepsake Gift Sign/ Plaque, Hush Baby Sleeping
Heartwarmers Wooden Heart Keepsake Gift Sign/ Plaque, Hush Baby Sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 30 Jan 2013
I absolutly love this home design line. It arrived perfectly packed and it is just what it said in the item description. I would buy every single thing of their production.

Heartwarmers Wooden Heart Keepsake Gift Sign/ Plaque, Home Is Where The Heart Is

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful things, 30 Jan 2013

HALLMARK RECORDABLE STORY BOOK TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
HALLMARK RECORDABLE STORY BOOK TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 24 Dec 2012
Excellent shopping, perfect timing and conditions!
Very good service and packaging!
Just what I wanted!! A great gift since this is the goodnight song to my daughter!

Carvela Women's Align Red Special Occasion Heels 3074850979 6 UK
Carvela Women's Align Red Special Occasion Heels 3074850979 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Dec 2012
Excellent shopping, perfect timing and conditions!
Very good service and packaging!
Just what I wanted!! Great color and perfect fit!

Magic Bath Balls - Set of 3 Children's Fun Colour Changing Bath Bombs - Tinti
Magic Bath Balls - Set of 3 Children's Fun Colour Changing Bath Bombs - Tinti
Offered by Piglet and Tubbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and different, 14 Mar 2011
The foam and the surprise in the middle make the bath a game..
The coloring f the water is lots of fun too..playful, entertaining and creative.
We pretend we are in different locations acording to the different color of the water!

IMC Toys Dora The Explorer Walkie Talkies
IMC Toys Dora The Explorer Walkie Talkies

4.0 out of 5 stars Walkie talkie, 14 Mar 2011
If only we could find both at the same time it would be one of my daughters best games!
Handy for the house too, if your house is developped on different floors!!