Profile for Norsedrow > Reviews

Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same., 9 Feb. 2011
If you are a fan of Fallout 3 then this is possibly the best expansion pack for the game you could get.

It is pretty much the same game as fallout 3 gameplay wise. The storyline on the other hand I think is much better and I like the fact that it doesn't just have raiders, there are different gangs of raiders.

over all I think it is a good game, I wouldn't spend over £20 for it though... I didn't either :)

AS and A Level Physics Through Diagrams: Oxford Revision Guides
AS and A Level Physics Through Diagrams: Oxford Revision Guides
by Stephen Pople

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid coverage., 9 Feb. 2011
I wouldn't know how good it is for A Level Physics revision as I have not done A-Level Physics. But it has come in handy a few times for a module I am doing at university. If anyone is doing any physics modules at foundation level then this book can be very very helpful. Not to mention it just generally being interesting :)

The Poetic Edda (Oxford World's Classics)
The Poetic Edda (Oxford World's Classics)
by Carolyne Larrington

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Feb. 2011
I have recommended this to quite a few friends, if you are into Norse Mythology then its a must have really. Other than that it is just a very nice read really.