Profile for Christine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Interlink Lea Chair Pink/ White
Interlink Lea Chair Pink/ White

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell Apart in Two days, 19 Oct. 2013
We bought this and put it together well. After just a couple of days it began falling apart and we had to throw it away. Worst purchase ever. Pictures can be deceiving. DON'T buy this!!

Smiffy'S Bunny Costume With Hood (Child, S)
Smiffy'S Bunny Costume With Hood (Child, S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect: Fits perfect and warm, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Bunny Costume (Toy)
My daughter loved this because it is so cute. I loved it because it's easy to put on and you can fit warm clothes and even a light jacket underneath for cold weather. LOVE it.

Childrens Fancy Dress Up Halloween Costume Dalmatian L
Childrens Fancy Dress Up Halloween Costume Dalmatian L
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Warm, 19 Oct. 2013
My daughter and I both loved this costume. She loved it because it's absolutely adorable and comfortable. I loved it because I can fit warm clothes and even a light jacket underneath for the cold weather.

Oral-B Braun Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Braun Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun. 2013
Wow. I felt like I just left the dentist after using this. The head is a bit small but that is actually good to get those back teeth. Super powerful. It vibrates very powerfully, so if you don't like too much vibration it might not be for you, but I actually think it works great.

John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker
John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker
Offered by TKGIFTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit, 8 Jun. 2013
Liked the kit since it's very child friendly. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because now I have to go and search out chocolate and I wish there were more sticks included. Otherwise, it's great.

Hypnia 1 inch Memory Foam Topper, Double Size 4ft6 x 6ft3
Hypnia 1 inch Memory Foam Topper, Double Size 4ft6 x 6ft3

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 8 Jun. 2013
I like this product. Arrived quickly and we are using it on our sofa bed as extra comfort for guests. Rolls up easily for storage and is really quite comfortable. Nice value for the price.

Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for the Price, 8 Jun. 2013
These are actually quite comfortable. Would definitely recommend. My daughters love them and they are not to heavy and not too light. Perfect.

Gruffalo Electric Toothbrush with VIBRO head
Gruffalo Electric Toothbrush with VIBRO head

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 8 Jun. 2013
I thought these would be great for teaching my daughters to brush their own teeth. Easy to handle for little hands and I like that it came with two heads. Nice product.

Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Princess Locket Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Princess Locket Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by Price-Right-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set, 8 Jun. 2013
I would definitely recommend this product. I love that it's reversible and the design is really cute. Very comfortable and an added bonus is that the buttons just snap together. No fumbling with buttons.

Disney Marie Single Bed Set
Disney Marie Single Bed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Comfy, 8 Jun. 2013
So so cute. My daughter loves this set. It fit perfectly on the duvet and is actually really comfortable. I would definitely recommend this for little girls.

Page: 1 | 2