Profile for D. Kastaniotis > Reviews

Content by D. Kastaniotis

D. Kastaniotis

Page: 1 | 2
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Other Stories (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Lewis Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 14 Mar 2014
I love the illustrations. I got it as a present for my sister who loves that kind of art. Amazing.

The paper quality and thickness could have been better, but (for the price) I got pretty much what i was expecting.

Witches' Brew + Faust Ballet Music
Witches' Brew + Faust Ballet Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 14 Mar 2014
I still like it more on Classic records vinyl, but they have done a good job here as well. One of my favorite CDs. A must have, especially with the prices that the vinyl comes in.

Silverline 675131 1/4-inch Template Cutter 5/8-inch x 3/4-inch x 5/8-inch
Silverline 675131 1/4-inch Template Cutter 5/8-inch x 3/4-inch x 5/8-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 23 Sep 2013
Not something to write home about, but gets the job done.
For the price I do not expect it to last, but I cannot say since I have used for only a couple of days.

Silverline 282462 1/4-inch Template Cutter 5/8-inch x 1-inch x 5/8-inch
Silverline 282462 1/4-inch Template Cutter 5/8-inch x 1-inch x 5/8-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 23 Sep 2013

Silverline 794324 1/4-inch Flush Trim Cutter 6.35 x 12.7mm
Silverline 794324 1/4-inch Flush Trim Cutter 6.35 x 12.7mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Sep 2013
Not something to write home about, but gets the job done.

Be careful that the photo is not true to the product. The actual bit is way thinner.

The Complete Chronicles of Conan: Centenary Edition
The Complete Chronicles of Conan: Centenary Edition
by Robert E. Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice edition, 23 Sep 2013
Paper could have been a bit thicker though...

Storyline is awesome. I never have taken Conan seriously as a character, but this is totally awesome.

Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 64-Bit, OEM (PC) (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 Sep 2013
I use this on my HP microserver with absolutely perfect results.

I use it mainly as a NAS and backup device and have no complaints so far. Totally recommended.

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice edition, 23 Sep 2013
Nothing to say on the content. It's know to everyone what this is.

About the edition I absolutely love this series. Very nice materials, although the paper could have been a bit thicker, but considering the volume of the book, there is a limit of practicality...

Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Game of Thrones (Audio CD)
Very nice music and excellent recording and mastering. If you are into hifi, you will love this since it sounds amazing. The music is very nice and you get in between of semi-music that sounds awesome if you have a nice big audio system.

Metallica [VINYL]
Metallica [VINYL]

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not really an improvement over the plain 33 version, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Metallica [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Metallica has been one of my favorite albums (shocking I know...) so getting this in 45rpm was something I was planning for a long time.
Nice overall, but it still has all the issues of all previous versions. Like the screeching S on Nothing else matters.
I also don t like the huge box which does not fit straight up on my shelves along with the rest of my records.
Anyway... you know you want this, so just get it :)

I just hope that at some point Bob Rock decides to release a proper remastering from his own tapes :)

Page: 1 | 2