Profile for dazzer > Reviews

Content by dazzer

dazzer

Shield Maiden (The Nine Worlds Book 1)
Shield Maiden (The Nine Worlds Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read., 26 May 2015
Not a bad read. I guess it's meant for the readers. Although I will carry on with the series and see where it goes.

Harbinger of Doom ( Epic Fantasy Three Book Bundle)
Harbinger of Doom ( Epic Fantasy Three Book Bundle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read., 12 Jan. 2015
I'm not sure why it's is sold as three books when one book would be just as good but hey I'm not complaining. It was free.
Anyway to the books in question. I have read a lot of fantasy books over the years, some excellent and some not so good, In my opinion this saga Is somewhere in the middle.
It's not all about magic and sorcery. It's there but up to yet it's pretty much in the background. Good fights and not too descriptive regarding the injuries so fine for greens to read.
The characters coming to life a bit more now and we are learning more about each one as the story unfolds.
I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
A decent story so far and would recommend it to all new reader's of this genre as its pretty uncomplicated and easy to get into, maybe not for the fantasy die-yards out there but all in all its a great read and definitely worth giving it a go, what's to lose.

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read., 10 Jun. 2013
This is the first book I have read by this author. I wasn't too sure in the beginning but as the book developed I found it hard to put down. The characters developed well and it has a good storyline. Overall a very enjoyable read. I look forward to the next instalment.

Demonsouled
Demonsouled

5.0 out of 5 stars First read of Jonathan Moeller, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Demonsouled (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read by this author,I am very impressed and look forward to the next instalment. Hopefully it will be as good as this one. The book is very well written with excellent characters and a good storyline.I recommend to all fantasy readers.

Silver Moon (Moon Trilogy Part III)
Silver Moon (Moon Trilogy Part III)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good trilogy, 23 May 2013
A shame it wasn't longer And I think all three books together would have made one great book,well written and overall worth the very inexpensive price. I would definitely recommend to all, maybe not for children as there is some fairly mild sexual content. I look forward to reading some more of her work. Overall excellent.

Land of Shadows (The Legend Of The Gate Keeper Book 1)
Land of Shadows (The Legend Of The Gate Keeper Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2013
I didn't think I was going to enjoy this book much as it didn't really start too well but I was pleasantly surprised as I got further into it. I found it hard to put down an managed to finish it in a couple of days. I am looking forward to the next book. I hope it continues as well as the first. Definitely recommended, especially as it was free.

The Book of Deacon (The Book of Deacon Series 1)
The Book of Deacon (The Book of Deacon Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The book of deacon, 2 May 2013
Excellent read. A shame it had to end. Now onto the next. Not a bad effort for a first foray into this genre. Dos'nt quite stand up to other more established fantasy writers such as Maggie Furey and suchlike but a definite recommendation to those who enjoy a good solid read. I hope it carries on in the same way.