Profile for Christine Johnson > Reviews

Christine Johnson

HoMedics Shiatsu Cushion with Remote Control - Cream
HoMedics Shiatsu Cushion with Remote Control - Cream

2.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion it is not big enough, 5 Sept. 2013
I'm afraid this has been put in the wardrobe after trying it a couple of times with no success. I found the pad too small - although having said this I had an operation on my neck about 20 years ago so maybe it is more to do with me than the product. I was very hopeful when it arrived but was very disappointed.

Comanche Moon: The Second Chapter In The Lonesome Dove Saga [DVD] [2008]
Comanche Moon: The Second Chapter In The Lonesome Dove Saga [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Val Kilmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Dad, 5 Sept. 2013
My Dad, who is a huge Lonesome Dove fan, thoroughly enjoyed this dvd, as he did all the others! I wish they had made some more as I am running out of ideas for Xmas and Birthday gifts!!

Dead Man's Walk [1996] [DVD]
Dead Man's Walk [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ F. Murray Abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Dad, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dead Man's Walk [1996] [DVD] (DVD)
I have bought the whole set of dvd's for my Dad who absolutely loves Lonesome Dove. Although I haven't watched the dvd's myself, he loves them.

Larry McMurtry's Streets Of Laredo [1995] [DVD]
Larry McMurtry's Streets Of Laredo [1995] [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Garner
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my Dad, 5 Sept. 2013
I have not watched this dvd as it was a gift for my Dad - but he seems to be enjoying it!!

Stella Artois Chalice Pint Glasses CE 20oz / 568ml (Set of 2)
Stella Artois Chalice Pint Glasses CE 20oz / 568ml (Set of 2)
Offered by shaina's shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the pub ones, 4 Sept. 2013
These are good quality glasses which look and feel just like the ones you get in the pubs!! Would recommend!

Ornami Teddy Sterling Silver Expander Bangle for Babies
Ornami Teddy Sterling Silver Expander Bangle for Babies

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful christening gift, 4 Sept. 2013
I was very pleased with the quality of the bracelet - which was for my Granddaughter's Christening. In retrospect I wish I had bought a slightly bigger one - my Granddaughter is 16 months old and it really only just fits her so it will be a keepsake rather than something she will wear. Her Mum and Dad are getting married next October so I will buy another one for that occasion in the next size up. Lovely bracelet which looks beautiful and feels heavier and better quality than some of the ones I looked at in the high street shops (which cost more!!).