Profile for Karen Thorpe > Reviews

Ansel Adams 2013 Wall Calendar
by Ansel Adams
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 16 Feb. 2013
I buy this calendar every year since my son introduced me to them many years ago. It is of superb quality and looks great on any wall. In this instance it is definitely you get what you pay for. The prints grace any wall after the calendar is outdated.

Hatha Yoga Illustrated
Hatha Yoga Illustrated
by Daniel DiTuro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to follow, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hatha Yoga Illustrated (Paperback)
I bought this to enhance my yoga practice at home. It is fantastic with easy to follow instructions and illustrations throughout. It is also a great read and gives the background to yoga in detail.

Dakshina
Dakshina

5.0 out of 5 stars One to float off to., 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Dakshina (Audio CD)
This is the second copy I have bought, this one for a friend. I love the relaxing tones of the CD and and it never fails to focus the mind away from the everyday trials and tribulations in life. My favourite track is Aad Guray, great for yoga practice and drifting off at night.

Vulcan To The Sky Wall 2013
Vulcan To The Sky Wall 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar, 16 Feb. 2013
High quality and a must for all followers of the Vulcan bomber. I bought this calendar for my son who is an avid aircraft enthusiast.

Tom Aikens Cooking
Tom Aikens Cooking
by Tom Aikens

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Tom Aikens Cooking (Hardcover)
This is the third copy of this book that I have purchased for members of my family. It has very easy to follow recipes that are suitable for all. The hot chocolate fondant recipe is a favourite and works every time. It is so simple to make and guests at a dinner party are never disappointed.
A super all round book, highly recommended.