Profile for Natty > Reviews

Money for Jam: The Essential Guide to Starting Your Own Small Food Business
by Oonagh Monahan
Price: 10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Starting a food production business, 19 Mar 2014
I bought this for my sister in law but had a good read myself. an excellent book, loads of helpful information and tips. Everything you need to know to get started. Would definitely recommend for anyone thinking of setting up a cottage industry.

The Mammoth Book of Sudoku
The Mammoth Book of Sudoku
by Nathan Haselbauer
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars sudoku book, 19 Mar 2014
Bought this for my Dad for his birthday. he was delighted. A large range of different sudoku puzzles, enough to keep someone busy for a long time. Would recommend.

Papier -Mache Monsters: Turn Trinkets and Trash Into Magnificent Monstrosities
Papier -Mache Monsters: Turn Trinkets and Trash Into Magnificent Monstrosities
by Dan Reeder
Price: 10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Papier mache creations, 19 Mar 2014
Brilliant book! Really entertaining read, fantastic images and step by step approach. I bought it as was taking on a project with kids making giant masks, have been totally able to use his technique. For anyone who has an interest in making papier mache things or doing crafts with kids, would definitely recommend. One of the best books I've bought ever!

Magic Global Gadgets - New Red Heavy Duty Armour Triple Defender Tough Shockproof With Stand Hard Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 820 With Screen Guard & Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone case protector, 19 Mar 2014
Having twice cracked the screen on my Nokia Lumia I was looking for something that might give it more protection. This was the most robust I could find. The phone is ridiculously easy to break so don't think this case would protect it much but it does provide a great grip so definitely less easy to drop it, and also I went for the bright red to remind me to be careful around the phone and it is working. Not as sturdy as some of the drop proof cases for iphones but you only have to look at this windows phone funny and it breaks, so not the fault of the case. As good as could get. am happy with it.

Rotosound Stainless Steel Standard Gauge Pressure Wound Bass Strings (40 60 80 100)
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Steel Bass Strings, 19 Mar 2014
Bought these for my son, he seems very happy with them and their sound. Good product, They arrived promptly. Would recommend.

Ecozone Biobulb, Energy-Saving Daylight Bulb, Bayonet Cap B22, 25W Equivalent to 100w, 1750 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 75% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very bright, 18 Mar 2014
I bought some of these for my kitchen and workshop. They really improve my ability to read! Not the most atmospheric lighting but I'm delighted with them, no more squinting to try and see little details. Would recommend and will be buying more.

Landscapes in Oils (How to Paint)
Landscapes in Oils (How to Paint)
by David Crane
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 18 Mar 2014
I bought this book to gain more knowledge of technique and colour use in landscape painting. The artist really knows their subject, very clear information and beautiful paintings. Some landscape books out there are very mediocre but this one is excellent, would definitely recommend.

Eyes on Stalks (Performance Books)
Eyes on Stalks (Performance Books)
by John Fox
Price: 16.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyes on stalks, 16 April 2013
Great book, was a bit put off when I got it as thought it would have more illustrations, but once I started reading it was totally engrossing. Gave a good insight into the journey the welfare state took with their art. Definitely worth a read by anyone interested in street theatre.

Hooping4Life Black and Fluorescent Pink Medium (40") Weighted (625g) Exercise & Dance Hoop with Hooping instructions
Offered by The Hoop Dance Co
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hula hoop, 16 April 2013
Great, easy to use. I would think more for exercise than dance as it is so heavy, but that might be my lack of expertise. Would recommend it.

Drawing with Children: A Creative Teaching and Learning Method That Works for Adults Too
by Mona Brookes

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawing with children, 16 April 2013
Am working my way through the book. It seems really good and a very positive approach to teaching drawing. I bought it to gain new skills and insights that i could use in my approach when teaching art, and I think I won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2