Profile for stratigou > Reviews

Content by stratigou

stratigou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Premonition: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 2)
Premonition: A Time-Travel Suspense Novel (City of God Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book, 10 Oct 2014
I have read all 3 of this series and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. It starts out as science fiction but then becomes a biblical historical work. It gives an insight into what Jewish life was like in ancient Jerusalem and also how Christianity was practiced in the early years.
I found it fascinating and well written. I look forward to the next in the series.

The Art of Hearing Heartbeats: A Novel
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 23 Sep 2014
I enjoyed this book so much. It teaches how we should really be but we are too wrapped up with money and possessions and our own problems. Shall certainly read it again.

CREE Q5 3W Led 350 Lumens mini Flashlight Zoomable Torch AA
CREE Q5 3W Led 350 Lumens mini Flashlight Zoomable Torch AA
Offered by NexScene LED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Little Torch, 14 Sep 2014
Needed this for my holiday to find my way around. Very compact and a good strong light. Very happy with this product.

PEUGEOT 308 (2008 ON) 15" Active RC Wheel Trims/Hub Caps - Set of 4
PEUGEOT 308 (2008 ON) 15" Active RC Wheel Trims/Hub Caps - Set of 4
Offered by Shipley Motor Factors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 14 Sep 2014
Just the job, having lost 1 of the original ones. Arrived quickly

It's Not a Diet, It's a Lifestyle!
It's Not a Diet, It's a Lifestyle!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Intelligent Read, 25 Aug 2014
I bought this book (for free!) after reading the other review which was so negative that I felt curious about it. I found it well written with an occasional error which did not detract from my pleasure in reading it. The advice is good if not very original as I've read numerous books on the same subject. It seems obvious to me that if you eat good fresh food and take some kind of regular exercise in the fresh air your health is bound to benefit. I like her style of writing and the recipes are fun. Well done for making the effort to help others to try and improve their health and lifestyle!

Personalised Engraved 32mm Stainless Steel Pet ID Tag Dog Paw Design
Personalised Engraved 32mm Stainless Steel Pet ID Tag Dog Paw Design
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dog tag, 19 Aug 2014
Looks very smart on my dog and the engraving is clear. For such a low price would recommend.

Indian Slow Cooker Recipes: Rich and Savory Indian Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and More.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow Cooker Curries, 19 Aug 2014
I think this book is excellent and nicely illustrated. I refer to it regularly and would recommend it to all curry fans.

Marine Phytoplankton by UMAC Core - 90 Capsules
Marine Phytoplankton by UMAC Core - 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars This is undoubtedly the best food supplement I've ever tried, 19 Aug 2014
This is undoubtedly the best food supplement I've ever tried. Have already persuaded 2 of my friends to try it as the benefits for me have been astounding! Sleep better, no more restless legs, dry flaky lips cured and total feeling of wellbeing. This in only 2 weeks!
Everyone should try it. It's not even expensive if you buy through Amazon.

Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future
Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Reference Book, 19 Aug 2014
I have been interested in nutrition and health for a long time and am always on the lookout for more information. I love this book, which is both readable and very informative. Have introduced a few new superfoods to my already healthy diet on the author's advice, the most important being marine phytoplankton which has already benefitted me in many ways. It would be too expensive me to take all these foods and supplements but with David Wolfe's precise information have been able to chose those most suited to my requirements. Thank you Mr Wolfe!

Spero (Kindle Singles)
Spero (Kindle Singles)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this short book very much but would have loved ..., 30 July 2014
I enjoyed this short book very much but would have loved some photos to be included. It is well written without all those annoying errors that seem to be a feature e-books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13